Head of Managed Services for Visa Consulting and Analytics, India and South Asia
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA) is Visa's consulting division, serving Visa's clients (including card issuers, acquirers and merchants) and solving their strategic problems, focused on improving performance and profitability. Drawing on our expertise in strategy consulting, payments, data analytics, marketing, operational and macroeconomics, VCA drives high impact projects with tangible financial results. In Asia Pacific (AP), VCA has geographically focused teams together with the Center of Excellence team (COE), which provides deep subject matter expertise in specific industry or functional verticals (Digital, Risk, Business Solutions, Acquiring and Issuer Optimization).
A key role within the India and South Asia (INSA) team, we are looking for an individual to join us as Director and Head of Managed Services for India and South Asia. Based in Mumbai and reporting directly to the Cluster Head, Visa Consulting and Analytics, India and South Asia, the role will be responsible for designing, developing, selling and delivering the INSA VCA Managed Service (VMS) strategy and achieving the managed services target for FY22.
What the VMS Lead does at Visa:
VCA Managed Service (VMS) is growing rapidly across the AP region and the purpose of this role is to develop VMS solutions and capabilities that will accelerate that growth over the next 1-5 years. This will include leading the development of the following capabilities:
- Establishing an INSA VMS practice to help our clients achieve the following by embedding dedicated resources across clients:
- Support in implementing recommendations of VCA projects across strategy, product, portfolio, risk and digital advisory,
- Support in running the cards and payments businesses,
- Support in launching of new products and services,
- Support in running the analytics function,
- Execute marketing campaigns on behalf of clients,
- Implement operational changes across systems and processes,
- Run program management office to deliver large scale technological projects pertaining to the payments business, and
- Provide any other embedded resource support, as per client expectations
- Be responsible and accountable for the VMS business plan and work closely with the Sales team to achieve the revenue target, while keeping costs within the approved budget.
- Identify new opportunities to evolve the VMS business in order to meet a broader set of client needs beyond the areas mentioned above in point number 1.
- Accelerate our growth with merchants, acquirers and seller enablers across the payment ecosystem. Working closely with the Merchant Sales and Acquiring team, you will identify opportunities to develop and sell new consulting solutions that will grow VMS revenue in this segment.
- Manage and oversee VMS project delivery for all relevant VMS engagements within INSA
With minimum 12 years’ experience having already accumulated a variety of experience, you will combine a strong understanding of the payments industry with extensive consulting and implementation experience. You will be client driven, comfortable managing a project end to end and relish the opportunity to develop new solutions and capabilities that will meet our client’s needs.
Specific skills and experience you will bring are:
- Financial acumen with experience managing a P&L;
- Experience in large scale project and program management in financial services, preferably banking;
- Relevant depth of experience in cards and payments business, portfolio optimization, customer lifecycle management, digital sales/marketing, campaign management & delivery;
- Experience of handling senior client stakeholders in retail and business banking, cards and payments business, and in functions like technology, operations and risk;
- An entrepreneurial mind-set to identify and develop new business opportunities;
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor;
- Strong team leadership skills with a collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible style; able to work effectively in a matrixed organization;
- Detail oriented, ensuring the highest level of quality/rigor in reports and data analysis;
- Excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and written capabilities;
- Self-motivated, results-oriented individual with the ability to progress multiple priorities concurrently;
- Strong commercial acumen, with experience in working on business/value cases that prove ROI
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.