Senior Manager, Commercialization & Solutioning, Money Movement
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This product and solutioning role will report to the Regional Head of Money Movement - the role holder will be accountable for development and commercialization of the Visa Direct capability across markets, new use cases and services for the Singapore Hub and the region. Equal parts product ownership, commercialization and solutioning the role holder will plan, think through, develop and support commercialization of the Visa Direct capability with internal and external partners.
Visa Direct is a payment service that Visa provides to clients (issuers, acquirers, processors, merchants, fintechs, bigtechs and service providers) to facilitate money movement to and from Visa accounts and the underlying payment instruments incl. bank accounts and digital wallets both for cross-border and domestic flows.
Visa Direct consumer and business applications incl. person-to-person (P2P) transfers, person to micro-business transfer (e.g. credit card bill payments), refunds (e.g. ecommerce refunds), and many more.
The Visa Direct team plays a critical role in growing the Visa Direct business. The team is responsible for go-to-market strategy and commercialization of Visa Direct across existing and new use cases and verticals. The team is comprised of a diverse group of payments strategists, product SME’s, solution experts own a four-piece approach to drive Visa Direct to become a market leading product that will revolutionize how the world pays. In this four-piece strategy, this team is responsible for
1. Owning Visa Direct market strategy across all use cases and countries;
2. Leading the commercialization of this strategy in coordination with cross-functional stakeholders incl. Sales, Client Services, Marketing, Communications and regional/global teams;
3. Driving strategic programming with existing and new clients to create new use cases and partner with them to grow Visa Direct transactions & market share
4. Developing the strategy for growth of existing programs to meet or exceed our longer term objectives throughout the existing client base of banks, merchants, bigtech & fintechs
The successful applicant will be a key team member of the Visa Direct team, which is tasked with building and implementing Visa Direct strategy to scale across the region.
- Minimum 8-12 years of work experience with at least 5 years in product management within financial services
- Business degree and Technical education and background is advantageous
- Experience in go-to-market and product management; skills in program management are desired
- Understanding of Payments, Banking and Financial services, its platforms and commercial models.
- Direct experience working on new technology payment solutions - such as digital wallets, P2P, mobile banking ecosystems; familiarity with QR, NFC and UPI payments
- Knowledge of payment and mobile technology and its impact on emerging business models.
- Strong knowledge of push-payment eco-systems in the Asia Pacific region
- Ability to work in unstructured and informal settings with sophisticated clients and/or partners.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.