Resource Planning Analyst - WFM
- Miami, FL, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for identifying and resolving issues of moderate complexity. This position is at an intermediate professional level and requires strong execution and analytical abilities. This role works independently and receives minimal guidance.
This position can be filled at any of the following Visa offices - Miami, Pasay, Austin or Atlanta
- Analyze and record contact center data trends related to performance objectives
- Provide recommendations to meet performance objectives and strategic operation decision making
- Work with other WFM team members and to balance workload and ensure deliverables are met
- Partner with WFM Planning team to drive forecasting improvements maximize statistical confidence and forecast accuracy
- Conduct various WFM analyses regarding product and client call drivers, AHT, trends, occupancy, process improvements, procedural modifications, and customer inquiries
- Maintain and update various WFM report, including agent skill directory
- Run additional reports as needed and to pull data from various sources at the request of the business and WFM leaders to assist the department in meeting project deliverables
- Collaborate with external team to support effective implementation and process improvement initiatives
- Lead meetings across all GCC sites with business leaders and vendors
- Prepare and maintain training schedule for contact center agents based on SL needs and career path
- Review skills gaps and make recommendations (including upskill training)
- Support WFM leadership with technology enhancements projects
- Support with updates and maintenance and various WFM systems and tools
- Provide support with Command Center tasks as needed to help meet performance objectives
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- 3 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- 5+ years experience in a global contact center environment
- 3+ years experience in workforce management
- 3+ years using MS Excel in a business environment
- 3+ years experience using a workforce management software (such as eWorkforce Management, Genesys WFM)
- 3+ years experience using an ACD reporting system (such as Avaya CMS Supervisor, Genesys Administer, CC Pulse, IWD, IWS)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, analytics, statistics, or related field is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Basic knowledge of Operational tactical and strategic techniques used to drive overall service levels across multiple sites
- The incumbent should possess strong analytical capabilities, knowledge of staff planning, trend analysis. And excellent PC skills, including NT
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision to reach established goals
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Decisive self-starter who can perform with a minimal amount of supervision
- Candidate must demonstrate ability to set priorities
- Ability to work well in a team environment is essential to the analyst's success
- Solid leadership and decision-making ability
- Ability to prioritize and balance workload across multiple sites
- Must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple service requests with strict time limits on an ongoing basis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office functions, primarily Excel and PowerPoint
Work Authorization: Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
Work Hours: Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
Travel: Incumbent must be able to travel from 10% for training or team meetings
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
EEO statement Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.