Senior Presentation Content Designer
- Austin, TX
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa Global Product Design is comprised of five specializations: Design, Research & Accessibility, Design Engineering, Design Operations and Content Creation & Design Strategy.
Content Creation & Design Strategy is looking for a Sr. Presentation Content Designer to join our growing team. We are a diverse group of content creators, storytellers, strategists and design (and payments) enthusiasts who believe Content is the connective tissue between the product experience, the Visa brand and our end users. We value hard work, accountability and collaboration, and we prize proven skills and team success over personal gain.
In this role, you'll work primarily with the newly formed Global Client team to craft engaging and visually rich presentations that truly move Visa’s largest clients around the world. This highly collaborative position on a founding team is a niche one—you are equal parts designer and storyteller, as much responsible for visual decisions as crafting the narrative behind them. If you bring an exceptional level of finesse and polish to your work while thinking beyond simple aesthetics to intentional, story-driven design, this is the position for you.
Role responsibilities include:
- Design high-impact, visually engaging client presentations and materials demonstrating Visa’s thought leadership, as well as a deeper understanding of our clients’ business objectives and opportunities
- Tackle big-picture topics and evergreen trend matter, crafting narratives that both inform and entice
- Work directly with the Head of Global Clients and lead account executives, as well as other internal stakeholders (SMEs, researchers, executives), to establish goals and distill complex ideas into compelling visual experiences with a solid narrative arc
- Work with stakeholders to produce quality creative work that meets our client’s expectations and timelines
- Participate in and (potentially) independently conduct user research as necessary
- Create and maintain tools and templates that empower colleagues to create their own great content
- Inject creativity and new ways of storytelling into the Global Client team and its operating norms
Visa has recently implemented a hybrid working model wherein employees will work out of an office a few days per week and from home on other days. As such, prospective candidates should ideally be located near one of our office locations: Austin, San Francisco, New York City, D.C. Metro area, London.
- Strong sense of design, including layout, typography, color, photography and illustration
- Fluency with the latest design tools such as Figma and Sketch
- Subject Matter Expertise in PowerPoint and Keynote
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro; After Effects a plus
- Ability to translate complex concepts into visually compelling deliverables and language that’s clear, concise and human
- Ability to articulate the business goals behind your work
- Strong communication, collaboration and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time while executing on multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to lead workshops as needed
- Extremely detail-oriented and well-organized
- Animation and/or video production experience to supplement presentations preferred, but not required
- Payment industry experience preferred, but not required
- Portfolio of relevant work samples
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3+ years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Experience in Human Factors, Design, HCI or equivalent experience;
- Experience working in-house or for a digital agency
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- This position, in future, may be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 5% to 10% of the time
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it’s the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture and background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay and actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds and perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work and a better business partner to our clients.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.