Director, Technical Sales & Delivery Card Present Processing
- Singapore, Singapore
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The role will be responsible for providing technical and functional expertise for our Integrated Payment and Fraud Management and prevention platform. This role will also be responsible for consulting with our Clients on Business Processes and recommending Best in Class Payment and Fraud prevention strategies. The role requires you to lead the consultation, implementation, and integration of new clients. Supporting client migration plans, developing and refining new solution offerings, and working with internal and external stakeholders to provide an optimal integration experience with the CyberSource and Visa platforms by demonstrating to our clients how our Card Present, Card Not Present and Integrated Commerce solutions can be seamlessly unified into their existing infrastructure and business processes while addressing any technical concerns.
You will be required to work closely with regional sales teams, internal operations teams, and product teams to ensure success. The success of this role will be measured on growth of revenue and successfully integrated clients. Candidates should have demonstrated skills in SaaS based Internet Payment Gateway POS Card Present Acquiring on both Payment Technology Provider & Bank Acquiring side of the Industry. The candidate should also possess Solution Consulting, Architecture Design, Project management, Business Process consulting, and presentation/training in complex IT environments. Familiarity with SaaS solutions related to bankcard/acquiring, payment gateway, payment security, and fraud prevention. The right candidate will have a passion for project management excellence, customer advocacy, and will see this role as contributing to the strategic evolution of our business.
Drive conversations with Acquirers/ Payment Technology Payment Providers on SaaS /Internet Payment Gateway based POS card present acquiring operations and processing capabilities.
Solution Consulting, Project Planning and implementation of complex country based / regional based SaaS POS Acquiring projects
API integration and testing on POS terminal & Infrastructure connection to a payment gateway. Having completed at least 2-3 projects of POS terminal into a payment gateway Integration
Develop tactical and strategic plans to support the needs of new and existing enterprise clients.
Provide technical, functional and subject matter expertise to our sales team
Conduct technical presentations and product demonstrations for customer audiences
Be a lead resource in supporting the preparation and responses for RFPs and RFIs
Work closely with our Product Management team to maintain technical and functional knowledge of existing and new services
Identify and work with third party resources as necessary to support client integration needs
Project planning and coordination
Maintain excellent customer satisfaction during project delivery
Work with industry standard project management methodologies
Design and document custom workflow processes
Conduct Business Process to Payments Workflow Workshops
Consult with Clients for Solution Design & Architectural design
Develop and deliver customer, partner and internal training
Work with internal and client teams to develop integration plans, manage diverse stakeholders, and manage expectations
Business Development of Visa Digital Acceptance Solution to increase Acceptance and Deploy Infrastructure
Digital / Innovation
- Digital savvy applying your knowledge to the way you work
- Stay current and up-to-date with latest innovation, digital trends, research, skills, and education
- Champions bold ideas and new ways of doing things
- Challenge the status quo and champion better ways of delivery solutions
- Consistently search for innovative, more efficient ways to work and make incremental improvements to existing processes or ways of doing business with internal or client stakeholders
- Actively promotes an environment of inclusion and diversity of thought
- Communicates openly, honestly and respectfully â€“ ensuring opinions are heard
- Proactively limit or mitigate unconscious biases when making decisions
- Connects the dots and information across the organization to leverage the best of Visa's technologies, expertise, and solutions
- Keeps client needs at the forefront of priorities and takes action to provide high quality solutions/services that exceed their expectations
- Make quick, timely decisions in the face of limited, ambiguous information, or in a crisis or other high-pressure situation
- Determine success criteria and key performance indicators for achievement of results and track and monitor progress against those criteria
- Encourage others to openly share and build on each other's new ideas, products or solutions
- Demonstrate energy and positive response when tackling challenging problems and view complicated tasks as engaging or motivating
- Show openness to new ideas, modifying viewpoints and direction in light of new information
- Quickly adapt to multiple changing work demands and priorities by adjusting style and tactics to fit the new circumstances
- Quickly recover from setbacks or failure by viewing as a lesson learned and trying again
- Minimum of 10+ years IT consulting, project management, systems implementation and/or Technical Solution development, Professional Services Experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Strong understanding of API level Message Level Validation of SaaS POS Card Acquiring Systems
- Strong knowledge of EMVCo technology with proven track record of guiding Payment Terminal providers on EMV L3 certification for major schemes.Strong understanding of major schemes rules and regulation on POS Card Present acquiring
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills; knowledge /certification of IT project management best practices
- Strong understanding of payment processing infrastructure systems, technologies, and security standards preferred.
- Strong knowledge of technology, including programming languages (Java, Web Services, C/C++. Etc.), operating systems (Unix,Linux,Windows) and commercial software applications.
- Familiarity with merchant store front and shopping cart technologies
- Ability to influence and lead diverse set of globally based internal stakeholders.
- Experience working in Asia Pacific region, particularly markets of Southeast Asia.
- Revenue driven and accountable; must be willing to take initiative and move into 'greenfield' territory
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required