Program Manager, Seller Solutions (Rapid Seller Onboarding)
- Singapore, Singapore
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Seller Solutions & Acceptance team is part of the Seller Sales and Acquiring (MS&A) hub organization. This is a team of thought leaders and execution-focused specialists who deploy seller-side solutions and acceptance growth initiatives to catalyse seller acceptance growth across Asia Pacific.
What a Program Manager, Seller Solutions does at Visa:
This individual will be an integral part of a team of seller-side domain experts who have the primary objective to deploy seller and acquirer infrastructure solutions (such as Rapid Seller Onboarding (RSO), Tap2Phone and Verifi) as well as execute acceptance growth initiatives (e.g. SMB Acceptance Fast Track program). This team is also the regional co-ordination point and single interface into the global seller product teams who own the product development roadmap and client facing sell-in assets.
This individual will work closely with geographic MS&A leads and their clients (large sellers, acquirers and non- FI’s) to build client business development strategies, lead pre-sales engagements and pipeline management, and project manage client implementation & integration of these solutions and initiatives.
This individual must be able to independently manage working-level relationships whilst being comfortable to present to executives, both for internal stakeholders and external clients.
Why this is important to Visa
The end-to-end delivery of acceptance growth initiatives is key to exponentially increasing Visa’s value to, and relevance across, the entire seller spectrum - from a new-to-Visa small seller in Philippines to a large enterprise in Japan. A broad acceptance footprint is necessary to drive consumer preferences and continue to keep the core value proposition viable over the long term.
What you will need
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager/owner mentality
- Ability to independently manage multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a strong bias for action
- Strong project and/or program management experience
- Strong analytical capabilities and ability to utilize systems to extract, capture and interpret data
- Excellent verbal and written skills. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex technical and business issues and solutions to a variety of stakeholders
- Advanced degree is strongly preferred
What will also help
- Experienced business manager who can lead and influence teams cross-functionally to success
- Experience in the execution of acquirer/seller solutions with proven expertise in completion of large complex payments projects or deployment of acceptance growth initiatives
- Ability to structure and manage complex cross-enterprise projects and processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
- Ability to understand the depths of the AP marketplace dynamics including the regulatory environment, technological and consumer behavioural shifts tying this back to impact to Visa
Projects you will be driving
Rapid Seller Onboarding (RSO) will be your key focus solution. RSO enables a streamlined digital journeyÂ for SMB Sellers via an automated onboarding experience and is a key driving factor to address the 140M SMB universe in Asia Pacific. You are expected to become a subject matter expert in the RSO processes, the RSO tool itself and project managing its implementation to our client base.
RSO project and program management activities include:
- Working with the RSO solution owner to create, drive and report sales pipeline on monthly basis, as well as GTM & communications plans
- Planning and executing RSO program go-live activities with in-market MS&A, third party vendors as well as client implementation teams
- Using data and analytics to drive better and quicker decisions
- Creating and maintaining program documentation such as sell-in decks, marketing materials on the Compass site
- Conducting internal and external solution training
Given the current situation brought about by the pandemic, we have to undertake sufficient labour marketing testing (i.e. ensure we do a proper sweep of the local talent) before we can consider EP applications.