Technical Account Manager - Loyalty
- Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
An exciting opportunity to be on the cutting edge of payments and loyalty technology solutions. Loyalty Technical Account Managers are responsible in supporting Visa’s top clients across a range of loyalty products and platform services.
As a Technical Account Managers in the Client Support Services organization, you will be the primary point of contact and subject matter expert for new client campaign offerings and post-launch account management activities for a range of clients across the Asia Pacific region. With your deep knowledge and expertise, you will enable our clients to derive maximum benefits from their investments in our products and services.
What a Loyalty Technical Account Manager does at Visa:
Technical Account Managers (TAMs) are the face of support organization to Visa’s top clients and represent the clients internally to business and technology teams. As a TAM, you will need to be able to work in a strong team environment, have strong communication and analytical skills and become a knowledge expert to business teams across a range of Visa Loyalty Services.
In this role, you are expected to:
- Act as the single point of contact for assigned major accounts
- Be the primary contact for Visa Loyalty & Offers Platform
- Support clients by providing program guidance, expertise and performing research / analysis on production issues
- Manage and troubleshoot escalated technical problems, interfacing with Product Development, Product Management and Technology Teams
- Generate business intelligence reports used for client deep dive analysis and discover opportunities to assist sales teams in country
- Provide proactive support to global Technical Account Management on critical issues
- Educate clients on how enhancements of Visa services will benefit their business
- Create, edit, and distribute client notifications and communications
- Participate and represents TAM team in requirements, design, and roll out of new products and services
- Be a representative of client support to other departments in Visa, building a strong brand and teamwork presence in the business
- Collaborate with sales teams to build relationships with technical and business contacts across the account portfolio
- Client-facing travel (international and domestic), ~10%
Why this is important to Visa
Technical Account Managers are central operators to loyalty business teams across many Asia Pacific market teams and clients. To be successful as a TAM, you will need to become a subject matter expert, a great coordinator of programs and thrive in a very strong teamworking culture. Your ability to support the loyalty services will directly impact our clients trust in our brand and technology in the payment industry and money movement ecosystem.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Technology or equivalent
- 5+ years of work experience in the payments industry and/or ecommerce
- Familiarity with PCI DSS compliance
- Executive level communication (written and spoken) English
- Strong client facing experience required
- Candidate must be a self-starter and have a strong collaborative working style to work in a global team environment
- Experience with e-commerce platforms, online shopping carts and/or payment service providers (gateways / acquirers)
- Demonstrate strong leadership capabilities and interpersonal skills to manage clients
- Strong organization skills including resolution management and follow up with clients
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
What will also help:
- Knowledge in Credit Card Payments & Processing
- Experience in Ecommerce / Web Technologies
- Understanding of Web Security: SSL, HTTPS
Projects you will be a part of:
The successful candidate will be joining an established, diverse and organized Asia Pacific team with an amazing community. The candidate will be provided with the opportunity and the responsibility of looking after some of the largest loyalty technology clients in the region, alongside supporting some of the largest banks in the region to deliver powerful Visa backed loyalty solutions for their customers.