Visa Consulting Analyst
- Warsaw, Poland
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world?
You’ll fit right in.
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it’s taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary and have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you’re not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Consulting Analyst in the Visa Consulting & Analytics (VCA) team, we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
Visa Consulting and Analytics (VCA) drives tangible, impactful and financial results for Visa clients. Drawing on our expertise in strategy consulting, data analytics, brand management, marketing, operations and technology, VCA solves strategic problems and identifies opportunities for Visa’s issuers, acquirers and merchants.
What we expect of you, day to day:
· Support the VCA team in delivery of projects for Visa clients across various domains, from payments, digital, products to strategy.
· Support the Consultants towards the team’s goals and assists in the delivery of detailed data gathering, analysis and insight.
· Support our project managers in the delivery of projects to understand effective project management
· Perform market and trend analyses using Visa’s comprehensive global market research capabilities and data tools
· Support in developing Thought Leadership knowledge and projects to learn about the future of payment and banking
· Act as part a global team experiencing the power of big global technology company
- Support the implementation of strategy to market activities including but not limited to workshops, client meetings, content development etc.
· Support the development and maintenance of VCA service sales and delivery collateral (‘toolkit’)
· Support the VCA team with ongoing operations, administration and team building activities
Visa Europe is home to a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Our campaign YOUniqueness, Accepted Everywhere is all about allowing our team to unleash the talent and potential that is uniquely their own. We’re looking for the next generation of change-agents – dreamers and creatives - who are fascinated by new technology and want to be empowered to change the way business is done.
Therefore, our requirements are few:
· Students graduating in 2021 or earlier if it was followed with short professional experience
· Bachelor's or Master’s degree
· International student exchange would be an asset
· Proactive, curious, with experience of being a self-starter and has a willingness to learn
· Presenting attitude to think creatively and identify new ways to innovate
· Problem solver with demonstrated thought leadership
· Flexible, adaptable and able to think quickly
· You are comfortable juggling multiple projects while quick to adapt to shifting priorities
· Demonstrated teamwork and relationship-building skills
· Evidence on excellent communication skills - fluent English and Polish language skills
· Confident communication skills, able to work with senior stakeholders
· You have a proven ability to thrive in high pressure situations and a fast paced and matrixed environment
· Excellent analytical and quantitative skills - highly proficient in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
· You’re comfortable managing spreadsheets, devising formulas, and performing data analysis, while also building Executive presentations
· Additionally, an internship experience in financial or payment services gained ideally in consultancy practice, payment scheme or retail bank would be an asset
Visa Consulting & Analytics, and the greater Visa organization is a truly global company that consists of employees from a wide variety of cultures, countries, and skill sets. The Visa culture is driven by the Visa Leadership Principles. By being a part of the Visa organization, you will have significant exposure to the diversity of people, cultures, and knowledge which will offer strong personal growth as well as professional growth