Senior Director - Operations & Strategy, Corporate Services Europe
- London, United Kingdom
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The European Senior Director of Operations & Strategy is accountable for the governance and deployment of Corporate Services’ multi-year business strategy in the region, for continuously reviewing processes to assure efficiency, and the establishment of data management standards.
As governor of Corporate Services’ strategic agenda, the role holder is key to successfully transforming the organization from “order taker” to “trusted advisor.”
· Defines the process for and facilitates the development of Corporate Services’ multi-year Real Estate, Workplace, Facilities Management and Organizational Transformation strategies.
· Globally accountable for the definition and implementation of a consistent approach to reaching location decisions for non-client facing roles and ownership of any resultant change processes. Ensures that business leaders are uniformly aware of key considerations, taking input from Real Estate and Talent teams early in the process, improving visibility and governance.
· Leads the definition of programs, projects and objectives to deploy the multi-year strategy, ensuring accountabilities are clear and key performance indicators are established that enable monitoring and successful delivery.
· Personally acts as lead for Organisation Transformation project.
· Defines, establishes and manages an annual strategy review process with the aim of having a perpetual 3:1 plan in place (3 year strategy, 1 year tactical delivery plan).
· Establishes and manages performance scorecards that illustrate progress of strategy deployment, identify issues, and enable prioritization.
· Facilitates Corporate Services leadership team meetings, ensuring agenda alignment to strategy.
· Establishes and oversees real estate, workplace, and facilities management data management guidelines, and assures adherence to Global Corporate Services data management requirements.
· Establishes knowledge management mechanisms to ensure information is stored and shared effectively.
· Assures adherence to Visa policy by all third-party partners.
· Collaborates and consistently champions matrix ways or working with colleagues in US, CEMEA, APAC
· Ensures Corporate Services Europe is continuously audit ready
· Leads other projects and programs as required
• Extensive experience of working in business transformation position(s) with demonstrably progressive responsibilities
• Excellent working knowledge of business and organisation transformation
• Demonstrable experience of strategy development, deployment, and governance
• Demonstrable experience of process improvement methods
• Multi-culturally sensitive and comfortable working across different cultures
• Ability to communicate effectively with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong people leadership and people development skills