Implementation Manager - Visa Business Solutions
- London, United Kingdom
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Implementation Manager role is an individual contributor responsible for leading the implementation of Visa Business Solutions with financial institutions. This role will work directly with clients to manage an end-to-end implementation, including client consultation, project management, meeting management, training and handover to Account Management. A significant portion of this role will involve developing clear and professional external documentation and internal workflow processes.
- Project manage the implementation of Visa Business Solutions using Project Management Methodology best practices and skills.
- Provide technical expertise to structure an effective implementation.
- Build strong customer relationships with the ability to simplify complex problems to support business needs.
- Maintain effective communication with impacted parties and stakeholders. Continuously monitor progress, customer feedback, and provide status updates and project milestones to the project team, senior management, the client, and banking partners, via weekly or other progress reporting, and by managing status meetings.
- Prepare and maintain detailed project plans with risk/mitigation plans and issue logs to enhance external and internal communications.
- Create and maintain necessary internal and external implementation documentation and forms.
- Provide onsite or virtual client training, including developing training documentation
- As a subject matter expert, acquire and maintain a deep understanding of supported services to train customer and internal stakeholders.
- Proactively identify opportunities and implement recommendations to increase service quality and/or efficiency.
- Responsible for own work assignments and must be able to take the initiative to resolve issues and meet deadlines.
- Stay current with industry and client trends and maintain a strong knowledge of Visa products and services.
- Responsible for accurately recording project progression within CRM (MS Dynamics) system.
- Extensive experience in an implementation support role in software, financial or information services using project management methodology
- Experience with electronic payment processing and commercial information management products
- Ability to communicate effectively with both business and technical resources
- Strong ability to multi-task, organize, manage, and implement complex projects with minimal oversight.
- Good presentation and communication skills. Must be comfortable and engaging to lead product demonstrations and speak to technical material with ease.
- Ability to comprehend and translate complex technical issues and apply to business solutions.
- Needs to be able to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines and manage customer expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language.