- Atlanta, GA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Global Client Services (CS) provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development, and successful deployment of Visa products and services. In addition to supporting client implementation of Visa products and services globally, CS is also responsible for a host of critical services that support the broader Visa organization and clients, including: Visa Rules management, cardholder disputes, compliance, client testing and configuration, and client tools. We are trusted partners to Visa’s clients, providing expertise to support and successfully grow their business.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for identifying and resolving issues of moderate complexity. This position is at an intermediate professional level and requires strong execution and analytical skills. This role works independently and receives minimal guidance.
- Provide information and direction to clients regarding Visa products, tools and services, Visa rules, integrated billing and transaction research.
- Act as liaison for the client; provide problem management, proactive identification of processing efficiencies, service change support and system enhancement support.
- Coordinate internal resources to accomplish Visa and client objectives and ensure processing system performance standards are met and that the client perspective is represented within the organization.
- Stay current with industry and client trends and maintain a working knowledge of Visa products and services.
- Proactively work with the client to identify strategic opportunities and operational cost efficiencies, manage moderately complex assignments that are diverse in scope, and search out appropriate courses of action.
- Research and resolve client’s business and transaction processing and billing issues by obtaining and examining all relevant
information to determine cause and facilitate resolution.
- Identify and analyze processing issues with client impacts; consistently communicate situational status and resolution; advise on Service Level Agreements both internally and externally as appropriate.
- Prepare and present monthly and/or quarterly production performance results.
- Support biannual business enhancements and all Visa mandates.
- May require after hours support for client or Visa needs.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
- Customer focused with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels.
- Ability to set priorities and manage customer expectations, and work both as part of a team and independently.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and apply it to business solutions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.