Senior Manager - Account Partnerships - Fiserv
- Atlanta, GA, USA
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
As a member of Processing and Partner Solutions (PPS) team, this candidate will play a critical role in driving Visa’s revenue and commercializing Visa products and solutions by closely partnering with the account team and various functional teams (HR, Finance, Marketing, CS, IT, NA Sales Ops, Global Merchant & Acquiring Ops, Strategy) across Visa.
This role is responsible for developing account strategies to increase revenues and ensuring implementation of annual goals and plans in the U.S. Qualified candidates have an ability to build relationships externally while also demonstrating a desire and capability to excel within the organization.
The selected candidate will utilize a consultative sales approach that ensures that the client’s business objectives are met and that the performance metrics of their payment portfolios are maximized. The position will work closely with our finance, product, and other internal departments to handle client specific data and analytics, strategic planning support for the account and other reporting responsibilities. Specific items to include:
- Partner with the sales teams to understand the current and evolving needs of the clients
- Structure and solve business problems, collaborating and coordinating with a range of internal stakeholders to make recommendations on a wide range of business issues.
- Build out unique, creative and impactful solutions by integrating insights across Visa's many expert functional resources.
- Develop and execute customized account and or portfolio plans in support of Visa specific goals and objectives.
- Create and execute against new sales and revenue generating opportunities.
- Provide strategic value for clients by shaping sales strategies that align with client needs and marketplace trends.
- Solve for business issues that directly impact the ability to drive scorecard outcomes.
- Expand and deepen existing client relationships by demonstrating value of Visa products and services.
- Oversee key account specific projects cross functionally
- Support account to identify and execute on strategic initiatives and new flows domestically and globally
- Reporting and analysis across the Fiserv enterprise account
- Work closely with cross-functional and regional management teams on strategic projects, bringing timely and useful insight and analytical support.
- Create presentations for internal approvals and external client facing partnership specific discussions.
- Communicate recommendations to senior management, other executive, functional, or regional staff and management in a clear, concise and impactful way.
- Support the account on all data and business analysis needs including preparation for internal business reviews, client facing meetings and finance reviews
- Weekly management executive reporting and Ad hoc management reporting
- Dashboard and pipeline reporting leveraging Playbook
- Work closely with the Client Services Team to deliver strategic operational support and alignment across teams.
- Collaborate with team members in the preparation and delivery of materials, reports and analysis for client facing presentations.
- Analyze data and package for client delivery creating an executable action plan tailored to our specific client’s business
The ideal candidate will work with minimal guidance in a fast paced, ambiguous work environment, and will have the ability to independently translate high level guidance into detailed deliverables. He/she will demonstrate good interpersonal skills and executive presence.
- 8 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 5 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 2 years of work experience with a PhD
- 5 + years Payments Industry experience - Issuing and/or Acquiring
- General knowledge of Visa and its products preferred.
- Experience interacting with merchants, processors and partners is a big plus
- Willingness to learn and execute effectives sales strategies for new payment products and services
- Ability to develop, lead and close complex competitive sales efforts
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skills
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills and an ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations on course of action
- Effective communicator, especially with executives and in ambiguous situations
- Ability to explain complex concepts to a broad audience in an approachable way
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn quickly in scenarios that are not well defined or structured
- Strategic and analytical thinker, able to move seamlessly from high level concepts to details and solutions with limited guidance
- Process and solutions oriented project manager with a high attention to detail and demonstrated experience executing deliverables on schedule
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required. Comfortable working with data and reporting tools such as Playbook, etc.
- Excellent project management skills – ability to manage complex timelines and projects, many at the same time
- Ability to negotiate business agreements and enhance existing and new relationships
- Demonstrated understanding of financial indicators to measure business performance and an ability to summarize business and financial data in a useful manner for planning and decision making
Work Authorization: Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel up to 20% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.