Analyst, PMO (Program Management Office)
- Miami, FL, USA
- Employees can work remotely
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
Client Services provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to Product and Technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services, and enabling our client facing teams to deliver and scale new products, services and initiatives into the market.
Within Client Services, the role of the Global Readiness team is to take ownership of a product team’s vision and deliver with excellence for our clients on behalf of Visa. Readiness acts as the liaison between Product and Client Services to engage early and provide input during the design and development stages, including building out implementation and support requirements, and partnering cross-functionally to identify and communicate platform and product roadmap impacts to the client facing support teams to enable our clients’ success.
We are hiring an Analyst, PMO (Program Management Office) to help us keep the operations of our small but mighty PMO running smoothly, and always with an eye for ongoing improvement. This role is instrumental to driving process, visibility and efficiencies related to our Operating Framework and overall departmental metrics and tracking. Additionally, this role will provide project management support.
The successful candidate will have experience getting things done in a highly dynamic, often evolving business environment. They will be comfortable working across teams, functions and geographies to create strong cadence around process and simplicity around messaging. They will be a go getter, eager to learn, and strong at execution.
- Self-motivated and highly driven to get things done effectively.
- Capable of working multiple streams concurrently and prioritizing as necessary.
- An adept communicator who provides clear, concise and proactive communication to stakeholders.
- Works independently yet collaboratively.
Provide program and project management support across the entire Readiness Teams to include:
- Supporting senior management in making critical decisions by managing a variety of executive level reports and dashboards.
- Coordinating a variety of project and program materials and updates with internal stakeholders on the appropriate cadence and help drive quality and consistency.
- Working closely with Readiness managers to help them understand with Readiness Operating Framework, required artifacts and reporting requirements, and project/program progress; follow up as necessary.
- Managing pipeline of new efforts to ensure all incoming projects and programs are fully compliant with our Project Management Methodology.
Support the day-to-day operations of the organization through activities such as:
- Coordinating team level activities including meetings, newsletters, team-building and other employee engagement related activities.
- Support department leadership in creating and updating strategic presentation and on other projects, as needed
- Managing and maintaining organization-level document repositories, including SharePoint site(s), OneDrive, etc.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Strong organization skills; ability to multi-task; show initiative and work planfully to meet
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project); technologically savvy
- Good judgment, strong common sense, strong communication skills, and excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive and solution-oriented, solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to changes in priorities, work demands, roles and
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management and employees.
- 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Advanced experience the proficiency in Excel.
- Experience with managing information and access within SharePoint.
- Strong process orientation and knowledge of project management techniques
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, in particular, a demonstrated ability to
- effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions
Work hours: 8 hours - Regular Office hours
Travel: Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings -
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.