Senior Visa Consulting & Analytics Manager
- Praha, Czech republic
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
What's it all about?
As a Visa Consulting & Analytics Senior Manager you will undertake consulting engagements for Visa clients in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Lead and participate in Visa Consulting & Analytics projects delivery in the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- Drive meaningful business relationships between Visa and its key clients
- Be an experienced strategy consultant able to help our clients grow their business, especially in the payments and digital domains
Day to day:
- Lead and deliver projects through either self, other internal or external staff as appropriate
- Manage project costs to agreed budgets and timeframes and ensure high standard of delivery
- Understand our clients’ business objectives, identify opportunities and improvements to grow the business and digital banking of our clients
- Develop and propose appropriate concepts and digital business solutions to clients
- Leverage Visa’s innovation, product and data capabilities to further grow our clients’ business by working together with the sales and digital product teams as well as the with the Visa Innovation team
What we're after…
• Previous experience in a consulting company is a must
• Extensive knowledge of Czech and Slovak banking and payments sector
• Excellent client relationship management skills (including senior executive level) in the financial services industry
• Experience in conceptualizing new products and business models in a digital and technology-driven environments
• Excellent spoken and written command of both Czech or Slovak and English language
• Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) with an ability to comprehend and convey complex business information
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
• High proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• A proven ability to thrive in high pressure situations and a fast paced and matrixed environment
• Willingness to travel and work onsite with clients if needed
• Experience in worldwide management consulting firms (Big4) is an advantage
• Experience in using agile methods (i.e. Design Thinking, Lean-Start-up, Scrum) is an advantage