Senior Readiness Analyst/Project Analyst
- Singapore, Singapore
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology? Smart, driven and want to make a difference in the world? You will fit right in.
By joining one of our teams at Visa Payments Limited, a division of Visa Inc since 2019, you’ll have an opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Being part of Visa, the world’s leader in digital payments technology, our mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network, enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive.
Visa Payments Limited is a financial technology business that provides cross-border payment processing services to banks and payments businesses across six continents through its global network.
Individuality fuels our brand and our global team – we are proud that we are a talented team of 18,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life both within and outside of the office, and whether it is taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programmes, Visa Payments Limited and Visa Inc. respects and encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
If you think you could support the Visa family by joining Visa Payments Limited as a Operations Analyst, we want to hear from you.
You're an individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Operational Change and Readiness Team is responsible for managing operational change initiatives for the organisation. The Team is comprised of four distinct functions: Change Management, Operational Change management, Readiness and Operational Testing. The Team brings together subject matter experts (SMEs) across many operational aspects of the client and payment lifecycle to directly focus on changes that will optimise and scale our payment processing capability, support the operationalisation of the Visa Direct Payouts product as it evolves, and to ensure readiness of our Operations Team to adopt and embed the many operational changes as we transform the organisation. The Operational Readiness and Change Team manages the implementation of Operational Changes with a tight alignment with the product, technology and other operational teams to support design, development and deployment of Operational supporting changes and Visa products and services The Team is responsible for all aspects of client readiness and enablement for business enhancement releases, client delivery, implementations, deployments, and support for all new and existing products and services, for the Visa Payments Ltd Operational Teams and Visa clients using the push through accounts services.
What a Readiness Analyst does at Visa:
- Coordinate directly with internal and external clients to understand readiness and change requirements and implement it accordingly.
- Provide implementation and configuration support to meet all milestones and deliverables in a timely manner.
- Manage non-routine processing and change requests, as well as support customer initiatives.
- Act as the Analyst Lead supporting the Readiness Manager for various initiatives - both internal and external
- Define and deliver training and create materials and artefacts to support change, testing and implementation processes
- Training of relevant teams prior to go-live of new business processes/products, functionality or applications
- Build and enhance positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Test and implement technical and non-technical changes to operational systems and processes
- Coordinate internal Visa resources to ensure delivery on commitments.
- Monitor activation of product/service, proactively identifying and managing any processing or business issues experienced at go-live
- Develop configuration and readiness test plans and task lists, driving execution of activities against the plan to insure key milestones/timelines are achieved
- Support the definition of implementation processes and procedures for new product/services to a high degree of accuracy in their efforts to transition the implementation of these products/services to the business as usual (BAU) implementation teams as a stable, repeatable and scalable process.
- Support the Readiness Manager in go-live activities as needed
Why this is important to Visa
This role coordinates internal resources for Client projects as well as serving as focal point for new Products & Services Implementation related activities. This individual serves as a functional specialist who coordinates/leads cross-functional teams, defining readiness related activities, tools, processes and procedures required to support new Products and Services Implementations.
What you will need:
- Degree with a STEM focus (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) or equivalent.
- Must be a self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under pressing deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure, both in terms of deliverable deadlines, but also in terms of communication with managers and resources under difficult situations and deadlines
- Experience in writing UAT Test Plans and/or Test Scripts, together with managing the user testing phase of projects
- Ability to analyse complex business and technical issues and solutions where little or no precedence exists
- Ability to apply understanding of systems and processes coupled with analytical ability to solve complex problems involving interfaces between various systems between Visa Payments Ltd and Visa
- Team collaboration demonstrated by desire and willingness to share knowledge with a broader team, be receptive to new ideas and changes to the standard operational procedures
- Strong analytical skill
- Natural collaborator, with excellent communication skills, excellent interpersonal communication and teamwork skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Calm, professional and assertive
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong communication and validation skills
- Independent and hands-on worker who takes ownership and who is able of operating with minimal supervision and who can use initiative in a constructive and positive way.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in a clear and precise fashion to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Visio and Excel and Word are essential.
- Experience of Agile development methodologies is desirable
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the evolving visa/travel restrictions in place, we are currently only able to extend offers to candidates with the right to work in Singapore. We are keeping the situation under close review and will adjust accordingly should the restrictive measures be lifted.