Associate Technical Support Analyst
- Frankfurt, Germany
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Technical Support Engineer role involves significant interaction (phone, email and web ticketing) with our merchants and our internal engineering team. TSE's must quickly identify and resolve second-level technical problems ranging from network issues, connection method errors and payment process problems through advanced troubleshooting techniques. The ideal candidate will be technically seasoned enough to go toe-toe with our advanced enterprise customer base and a total team player who enjoys working with others to solve demanding customer issues.
- Hardware/Software installation and configuration.
- Windows 10 and MS Office and Outlook with Office 365
- Networking connectivity.
- PC/Mac OS troubleshooting
Experience & Education Required
- Experience as PC technician supporting over 200 users.
- Experience providing support to Call Center environment preferred but not required.
- Technical Helpdesk Experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong troubleshooting/debugging skills and a passion for problem solving and investigation.
- Ability to multi-task, continually re-prioritize cases and work under pressure.
- Intermediate-level knowledge of multiple programming languages. (ASP, PHP, xml, etc.)
- Intermediate-level knowledge of Network protocols, infrastructure, and topologies.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users.
- Ability to support users at various levels of technical competency.
- Effectively manages difficult or volatile customer situations.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.