- São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
As the world’s leader in digital payments technology, Visa’s mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company’s dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You’re an Individual. We’re the team for you. Together, let’s transform the way the world pays.
The Account Manager within Client Services works with issuers, acquirers, processors and merchants worldwide to develop and deliver the support model for Visa Inc. This includes day-to-day operations and product support, back office support and customer performance reporting.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for solving complex problems and taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. This role serves as a technical/functional specialist and works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
- Considered the functional expert for their client's processing and operational business.
Provide insight and input within cross functional Visa organizations for new or changing products and services which may impact their clients, including Visa rules, integrated billing, and transaction research.
- Act as liaison for the client; provide problem management, proactive identification of processing efficiencies, service change support and system enhancement support.
- Coordinate internal resources to accomplish Visa and client objectives, and ensure processing system performance standards are met and that the client perspective is represented within the organization.
- Provide proactive planning and operational support to ensure that both the client and Visa are operating in the most effective and cost efficient manner while managing costs and increasing overall transaction performance (including authorization, clearing & settlement, back office processing).
- Stay current with industry and client trends and maintain a strong knowledge of Visa products and services.
- Represent complex customer change requests, system or operational requirements; negotiate and manage expectations internally and externally.
- Develop and manage strategic planning, operational initiatives, special projects and client-driven continuous improvement plans.
- Identify and analyze processing issues with client impacts; consistently communicate situational status and resolution; advise on SLA performance both internally and externally and develop improvement plans to address chronic client problems.
- Support biannual business enhancements and all Visa mandates.
- Partner with assigned Account Executives to identify additional business opportunities.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in organizational, conceptual, and logical problem solving.
- Customer focus with proven ability to establish productive working relationships with staff and management at all levels.
- Ability to set priorities and manage customer expectations, and work both as part of a team and independently.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information and apply to business solutions.
- Proficiency providing technical and consultative support to external customers and identify business needs.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must speak fluent English and Portuguese
- 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD).
- Fluent in English, Portuguse & Spanish
Work hours: 8 hours - Regular Office hours
Travel: Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings -
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.