Global Learning Delivery Director
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Locations: Atlanta, GA or Foster City, CA is preferable, but open to remote candidates.
The Director, Global Learning Delivery Director, is responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of all client-facing learning experiences globally. This role will be responsible for leading a team of operation support analysts and program coordinators in ensuring the best learning experience for Visa’s clients and partners.
The ideal candidate is experienced leading all aspects of learning delivery operations, including administration and fulfillment, expense management, customer service, people/team leadership, and vendor management. They must also possess strong analytical skills and be comfortable leveraging data to drive decision-making that optimizes operational processes as well as customer satisfaction.
They will partner with the School of Digital Payments team, Visa University Sales trainers, and Regional External Learning Consultants to ensure seamless promotion, coordination, and execution of client learning events. Based in North America, this role is part of the Global Learning Delivery Network and will report into the Head of Learning for the North America Region.
- Lead the client-facing delivery excellence team to manage the day-to-day administration and delivery of Visa University training programs globally.
- Design and execute on a comprehensive delivery strategy that ensures process optimization, global governance, measurement, and effective instructor management.
- Collaborate seamlessly across multiple internal and external stakeholders, to ensure timely billing, scheduling, fulfilment, and measurement of external learning programs.
- Maintain all program expenses for use in future market and profitability analysis according to process timelines.
- Manage vendor selection and contract negotiations to drive acceptable margins around delivery expenses while ensuring the best client learning experience.
- Partner across Visa University to measure and improve key metrics around delivery efficiency, trainer utilization, expense management, and profit margin.
- Monitor client learner feedback as well as emerging learning needs or requests, ensuring timely visibility, escalation, and resolution across the Visa University Delivery Network, School of Digital Payments, and other parties as needed.
- Lead, coach, and mentor a team of delivery excellence experts, moderators and trainers focused on providing consistently high-quality learning experiences.
- Develop and manage an efficient process for ensuring the ongoing education, including upskilling and cross training of our client delivery team to meet the evolving market needs.
• 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/ MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD in education, communication, or business
• 12+ years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD, in a learning & development/training or commercial facing role in a corporate environment. Sales and/or Payments experience a plus
• 10+ years of direct people management experience
• Strong leadership skills appropriate to a fast-paced business environment and a matrix organization
• Demonstrated ability to work in a complex organization to determine business and customer needs, providing the best solution to meet those needs
• Excellent analytical skills: comfortable leveraging data to drive operational decisions and experienced with using Tableau dashboards
• Proven track record in implementing events and projects on time and within budget for large global events
• Must be a self-starter with ability to problem solve in the moment with both clients and internal stakeholders. Comprehensive knowledge of and demonstrated ability to deliver learning programs using single vehicle or blended approaches, including virtual and classroom-based instructor-led training (ILT), manager-led development, experience-based development, coaching and mentoring, peer-to-peer learning, and eLearning
• Proven ability to drive efficient and effective delivery of ILT and virtual ILT leveraging administrative and facilitation resources
• Strong communication (written and verbal), relationship management and influencing skills at all levels in an organization
• Demonstrated ability to create operational processes and infrastructure, while also driving innovation and change, to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of learning delivery
• Proven ability to develop and lead a high-performing team
• Successful Lean Six Sigma project application is a bonus
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.