Cloud Security Lead - IAM
- London, United Kingdom
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Reinvent your world
Big ideas and bigger ambitions?
Fascinated by the future and captivated by technology?
You belong here.
Seeking out the smart
We’re rounding up the brightest minds to innovate with us across the technology landscape. We need fresh thinking, daring suggestions and raw creativity. We’re in the business of shaping the future – everybody’s future. Our customers and our employees alike. We are Visa.
Think you know us?
We don’t deal in money, numbers or figures. We create the ground-breaking technologies and bold solutions that keep our world ticking over, connecting us all, every single day.
It’s our people that keep things running smoothly at Visa. That’s why we invest in each and every one of our staff individually. We want them to grow with us, stick with us and help us reach even dizzier, and more extraordinary new heights.
We’re targeting dynamic thinkers who can get going quickly with our latest exciting job opportunities.
If you think you could truly support the security of Visa as an Cloud Security Lead, we want to hear from you.
IAM Lead Solution Designer
What’s it all about?
Cybersecurity is at the beating heart of our business. Our diligence and expertise is what makes us the undisputed leader in electronic payments. AS part of Cybersecurity we have made it our priority to create a top-tier identity and access management team, poised to defend us against any potential cyber threats.
We’re looking for those of you who are inherently driven and fascinated by the art and science of cybersecurity. We’ll equip you with the very best tools and tech so that you can deliver top notch results.
Continuous self-development underpins job fulfilment at Visa. As an IAM Specialist, you’ll be enthused by getting stuck into various defence and security sector related projects, as well as the chance to work with top notch professionals to learn with and from.
The nitty gritty
So what do we expect of you day to day? Here’s a bit of a heads up:
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) is a key technology pillar at Visa, responsible for providing secure access governance to payment and transaction processing related applications, infrastructure and services for a variety of users (employees, businesses and customers across the globe).
- To stay ahead of the rapidly changing business landscape especially with Merger and Acquisitions (M&A), newer forms of access governance that go beyond the corporate perimeter are required.
- As an IAM Cloud Security Lead, you will work and lead in this dynamic environment with a talented team, influencing and building the next generation IAM technology stacks with the global Visa organization.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and technical lead in the IAM team for various Cloud Security deployments
- Research security controls and mentor other members of the security team
- Perform gap assessments and create roadmaps covering the end-to-end delivery of the Security controls required to secure the cloud deployments.
- Liaise with number of Cybersecurity teams, IT, business stakeholders, conduct workshops and lead the design and implementation of the solutions.
Required Soft skills
- Effective Communications: A staff manager with strong stakeholder and customer focus. Communicates well downward, upward, and outward, employing appropriate methods of persuasion when soliciting agreement and demonstrating both empathy and assertiveness when communicating a need or defending a position.
- Problem Solving: Uses varying problem-solving approaches and techniques as appropriate, developing successful resolutions to critical or wide-impact problems. Has the ability to organise potential problem solvers and lead problem resolution efforts, ensuring lessons learnt are captured.
- Simplifying Complex Concepts: Introduces technical terminology to listeners in the context of the product or service and explains important details as they relate to the basic value of the product or service. Approaches communication challenges from various angles to find the one that works.
- Team Work: Ability to lead and develop a team. Works comfortably with a wide range of teams across various issues, locations, and time zones. Develops an effective working relationship with each team member identifying and addresses potential problems or issues within the team. Earns trust, respect and loyalty, coordinating roles, responsibilities and interdependencies of all team members.
- Written Communications: Produces excellent, timely and focussed written materials in business and industry specific technical language seeking to ensure that the key messages are understood as intended.
- Analytical Thinking: Is able to choose among a diverse set of analytical tools according to the nature of the situation, identifying many possible causes for a problem based on prior experience and current research. Weighs the costs, benefits, risks, and chances for success before recommending a course of action.
Think you have what it takes?
If you’re interested in a career that will surprise you – get in touch with Visa today.
Visa is strongly committed to equal opportunity and strives to fully align with equal employment laws, ordinances and regulations for all applicants and employees. A place where everyone is accepted everywhere. That’s our vision, and our passion. We believe that when each of us are empowered to discover our true potential, what we can do together is limitless.
• Expert knowledge in Cloud technologies and can demonstrate hands on knowledge gained whilst delivering number of security projects in the cloud.
• Has in-depth knowledge of designing, building, operating, maintaining, and delivering continuous change into Cloud environments including Amazon Web Services (AWS) and GCP.
• Unrivalled experience with AWS core services, including best practice implementation of VPCs, EC2, IAM, RDS, Organisations and multi-account operation.
• Have gained exceptional experience as a solid technical person in the IAM domain
• Knowledge of data pipelines and associated CICD processes and Infrastructure as Code
• Strong programming skills (Python and Java)
• Excellent solution design skills, able to understand the bigger picture and derive possible options for improvements and implementation
• Experience with LDAP, AD, ADFS, Databases
• Solid understanding of web-based technologies including multi-tier applications and security standards (TLS, REST/SOAP, SAML, OAUTH, OIDC, WS-Trust,…)
• Proven self-starter who takes ownership of opportunities, works independently, manages multiple / simultaneous projects, and deals well with ambiguity and last-minute changes
• Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle