- Herndon, VA
Visual Soft, Inc., is a Small Business Administration (SBA) certified 8(a), Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB). Founded in 1998, we have expertise in design, deployment and management of mission-critical applications and technology infrastructures for Federal and Commercial markets.
Visual Soft, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status or disability.
The Software Engineer is responsible for supporting the operations and maintenance of the Metrics project. This will include the identification and isolation of operational problems. The engineer will also develop software modifications required by technical upgrades and improvements to operational network and software environments. This person will also be responsible for developing improvements that implement new capabilities and new functions as directed by the technical director of the program. Responsibilities include:
- Configuring a new Help Desk tool (tool TBD)
- Working with management to gather metric requirements for reports, creating metric reports, and automating manual processes when necessary.
- Working with CM and SA support teams to interface with new help desk tool.
MUST HAVE Top Secret/SCI Clearance with Full-scope Polygraph
Only Applicants with this clearance will be considered
- At least 2 years experience in programming, design, and development of application software.
- Experience in Java, HTML, web authoring, editing/creating wiki pages, and scripting languages.
- Intel Agency's experience highly recommended.