- Herndon, VA
Visual Soft, Inc., is a Small Business Administration (SBA) certified 8(a), Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB). Founded in 1998, we have expertise in design, deployment and management of mission-critical applications and technology infrastructures for Federal and Commercial markets.
Visual Soft, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status or disability.
- Identify and analyze customer requests
- Work with others (e.g. engineers, systems analysts, managers) to refine requests and/or coordinate implementation.
- Leverage established business tools/processes to document requests and initiate actions with providers.
- Participate in technical exchange meetings, boards, control gates, etc.
- Coordinate and track delivery schedules
MUST HAVE Top Secret/SCI Clearance with Full-scope Polygraph
Only Applicants with this clearance will be considered
- Experience documenting and allocating requirements
- Ability to brief project information to management and non-management audiences
- Ability to coordinate amongst different organizations to complete a task
- Experience refining customer requirements