Lead Mission Support Administrator
- McLean, VA
Visual Soft, Inc., is a Small Business Administration (SBA) certified 8(a), Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB). Founded in 1998, we have expertise in design, deployment and management of mission-critical applications and technology infrastructures for Federal and Commercial markets.
Visual Soft, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status or disability.
Perform in a contractor team lead capacity and monitor the work flow of other contractors, while providing mentoring and guidance to other members of the team. Provide general and specific administrative services and directly support one or more functions or business areas, including: finance, human resources, imaging and publishing, information management, logistics, procurement, and security support.
MUST HAVE Top Secret/SCI Clearance with Full-scope Polygraph
Only Applicants with this clearance will be considered
Experience: Seven years of progressively responsible administrative support experience, plus:
- Ability to obtain extensive knowledge of protocol and precedence, and Agency/IC structure, regulations, and policies
- Knowledge of current practices associated with filing and tracking systems, allowing efficient and rapid storage and retrieval of information
- Ability to obtain extensive knowledge of travel and Agency-unique activities to perform as Station POC for individuals on TDY
- Ability to obtain extensive knowledge of operational procedures and cover protocols to meet operations flights
- Extensive knowledge in the use of MS Office, the Internet, and other internal applications necessary to train others
Intel Agency's experience highly recommended.