Agile Software Tester
- McLean, VA
Visual Soft, Inc., is a Small Business Administration (SBA) certified 8(a), Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB). Founded in 1998, we have expertise in design, deployment and management of mission-critical applications and technology infrastructures for Federal and Commercial markets.
Visual Soft, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status or disability.
Join our team and engage in Ozone-based Widget Software Testing, using Agile-based, quick-sprint processes. Test widgets that will be hosted on the Customer platform.
- Work with the Test Lead, Requirements Analyst, Usability SME and delivery team to develop and execute test plans, procedures and scenarios for unit, process, functional, system integration and acceptance testing for widgets.
- Consult with the development and/or requirements team to coordinate and test applications.
Create automated test scripts and test existing applications for compliance with upgrades and ensure new widgets and software modifications meet requirements and operate satisfactorily in the system environment.
- Will write test plans, procedures and scenarios, execute the plans and procedures, and document the successes and failures of all executed test procedures.
Additionally, participate in design reviews, board meetings, control gates, focus groups, etc. Work in partnership with an integrated team of staff and contractors. We are looking for someone who is team-oriented but is self-motivated and can work with minimal supervision and a positive attitude.
MUST HAVE Top Secret/SCI Clearance with Full-scope Polygraph
Only Applicants with this clearance will be considered
- Experience in web application functional testing.
- Demonstrable experience creating test plans and test cases.
- Experience with Selenium.
- Experience with tools such as CVS, Eclipse, Subversion, and JIRA/Rational Rose.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Proven experience working in an agile development environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Experience with the JUnit Testing Framework
- JIRA/Rational Rose (or another requirements management tool)
- Ozone Widget Framework (OWF)
- Knowing and understanding of information security principles
- Proficient in MS Office Applications