- McLean, VA
Visual Soft, Inc., is a Small Business Administration (SBA) certified 8(a), Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB). Founded in 1998, we have expertise in design, deployment and management of mission-critical applications and technology infrastructures for Federal and Commercial markets.
Visual Soft, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status or disability.
The position supports multiple teams and projects: The Data Broker Project which includes the Enterprise Message Bus Team, Data Services team and Infrastructure team. These projects tie to big data initiatives. The selected Systems Integrator/Scrum Master will perform work between programs. This will require working and supporting teams in Agile/scrum methodology environment. Depending on the project, it may require coordinating TEMs, working with teams to capture requirements, tracking tasks and statuses, perform light CM duties, support each iteration planning session, and work with the development team to test applications and tools built during each build cycle. Ability to report to senior management on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis. This person will support projects developed for internal and external sponsor customers community wide. This person is required to have very strong communication skills and a solid background in project management. Candidate must be able to multitask, be flexible, be proactive and take the initiative. The selected candidate will be a member of a dynamic team that is supporting new technologies against big data challenges. This position is located in Herndon, VA and local travel is required to attend customers' meetings within the WMA.
MUST HAVE Top Secret/SCI Clearance with Full-scope Polygraph
Only Applicants with this clearance will be considered
- Experience in tracking issues and projects and entering requirements in JIRA or other requirements management software.
- Experience in creating and managing team SharePoint project site.
- Knowledge of agile software development practices.
- Knowledge of PM Framework, computer systems and gathering/identifying requirements.
- Sound time/resource management skills to deal with a fast-paced environment.
- Strong planning& organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to multitask and switch gears due to changing priorities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; Candidate needs to have the ability to communicate effectively, to both technical and non-technical team members and confident communicator that has the ability to prepare and brief all levels of the management chain.
- Ability to report all software issues identified into the designated defect tracking database as well as ability to adequately capture and document Software Requirements in tracking system.
- Ability to track Software Requirements through the software development lifecycle and communicate status to stakeholders and provide status to management in desired report format.