Sr. Java/JEE Software Engineer
- McLean, VA
Visual Soft, Inc., is a Small Business Administration (SBA) certified 8(a), Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB). Founded in 1998, we have expertise in design, deployment and management of mission-critical applications and technology infrastructures for Federal and Commercial markets.
Visual Soft, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status or disability.
The Sr. Java/JEE Software Engineer is responsible for supporting the operations and maintenance of the project. This will include the identification and isolation of operational problems. The engineer will develop software to interface with database systems. The engineer will also develop software modifications required by technical upgrades and improvements to operational network and software environments. The engineer will also be responsible for developing improvements that implement new capabilities and new functions as directed by the technical director of the program.
MUST HAVE Top Secret/SCI Clearance with Full-scope Polygraph
Only Applicants with this clearance will be considered
- At least 2 years experience developing application software for complex systems. Java/JEE experience.
- Experience with performing system integration and testing on large and small platforms.
- Experience with a variety of advanced concepts, practices with procedural and object oriented software development methodologies, web services development, database manipulation (extraction, insertion, interfacing) and configuration management.
- Experience with Subversion.
- Experience leading a team of software developers; solving varied software related problems; reviewing and testing software components for adherence to the design.
- SIGINT tasking experience.Intel Agency's experience highly recommended.