Senior Infrastructure Project Integrator
- McLean, VA
Visual Soft, Inc., is a Small Business Administration (SBA) certified 8(a), Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Economically Disadvantaged Women-Owned Small Business (EDWOSB). Founded in 1998, we have expertise in design, deployment and management of mission-critical applications and technology infrastructures for Federal and Commercial markets.
Visual Soft, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status or disability.
The Infrastructure Project integrator will play a key role in leading and supporting an information technology infrastructure engineering team, which includes Networking, Storage, Windows, Linux, Database, Middleware, Monitoring, and Video. The Infrastructure Project Integrator will work closely with the Engineering Manager to ensure the successful implementation of communication, risk, and change management processes. The selected candidate must be able to track project studies, plans, actions items, take minutes, etc. The candidate must be able to provide a total systems perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of hardware and software components for a project. The successful candidate must be knowledgeable in gathering/identifying requirements. The person will be expected to provide assistance to the engineering team, evaluate and document the engineering process workflow. This person will be responsible for managing/updating branch meeting calendar and project schedules. Other responsibilities include providing frequent contact with the customers, traceability within program documents, and the overall computing environment and architecture.
MUST HAVE Top Secret/SCI Clearance with Full-scope Polygraph
Only Applicants with this clearance will be considered
- 15 years’ experience in IT Project Integration Demonstrated experience working with IT infrastructure engineers
- Strong understanding of the system engineering life-cycle, as well as the project management life-cycle
- Experience in creating and reviewing program documentation, generating formal review documentation, and participating in system and program reviews. Ability to understand engineering designs
- Ability to interface with Project Managers and provide appropriate engineering update status for certain project
- Successful candidate will be process-oriented, conceptually driven, and possess the ability to think strategically and work collaboratively in the highly technical setting