- Albany, NY
We are a full service recruiting company, retained to find candidates in the Mental Health and Substance Abuse Field.
This position is located in South Kortright, NY, all qualified candidates are welcome to apply. Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
The purpose of this position is to oversee the entire operation of the assigned facilities in an assigned region. The Residential Director is responsible for monitoring, providing oversight and supervision of the daily operation including clinical, medical, marketing, food service, facility maintenance and financial services. Additionally, the Residential Director will ensure that quality services are being provided and that compliance with appropriate regulatory governing agencies is meeting or exceeding standards respectively.
- Develops annual program goals and objectives to support corporate vision.
- Manages facility and operates within budgetary parameters.
- Ensures that services provided by facilities meet or exceed standards set by applicable governing regulatory agencies.
- Hire, train and develop assigned staff.
- Conducts regularly scheduled meetings with staff to communicate issues regarding procedures, processes and overall effectiveness of business performance and operations.
- Conducts annual performance evaluations for staff, including goal setting and counseling where appropriate
- Performs other functions as assigned
- Master’s or Ph.D. in a healthcare field, clinical licensure a plus (LCSW)
- At least 5 years senior management experience in a substance abuse or psychiatric facility
- Knowledgeable in Joint Commission accreditation standards and Federal & State regulations
- Familiarity with the residential treatment model and 12-step recovery
- Current in “best-practices" and “evidence-based" substance abuse, and psychiatric treatment practices for adults
- Sophisticated understanding of third-party & private-pay reimbursement
- Proven track-record for program innovation and growth
- Impeccable ethics and integrity
Please contact us for more information on these roles.
661 312 1972