- Palm Springs, CA
We are a full service recruiting company, retained to find candidates in the Mental Health and Substance Abuse Field.
CEO responsibilities will include but not limited to -
- Provides leadership and direction to managers and staff on daily basis
- Assists with preparation of annual budget and prepares an operating business plan
- Insures compliance to accreditation standards and requirements, as well as any federal, state, or local certifying and licensure bodies
- Ensures staff in services and training programs are implemented and followed
- Participates in establishment of structures, bylaws, policies and procedures that allow the professional staff to effectively carry out duties and functions
- Facilitates daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual meetings as required or scheduled
- Participates in treatment program changes and developments, meets and confers with clinical team, Physicians and standing committees to formulate treatment policies and management of resources
- Participates in ongoing supervision of clients and insures that there needs are meet
- Ensures the referral source management process is delivered accurately and timely. Communicate with business development team as necessary
- Serves as liaison with medical and psychiatric consultants. Ensure quality medical care is being rendered
- Participates in public relations efforts and state/national professional organizations
- Partners and communicates with call center daily to ensure admission process is managed effectively and accurately
- Develops facility master staffing guide in conjunction with Chief Operating Officer
- Develops cost containment ideas for facility
- Approves all expenditures for facility departments as outlined in annual budget
- Partners with Human Resource department to review and approve facility job descriptions and ensure timely performance evaluations on staff
- Sit on interview panel for prospective employees
- Review all incident reports weekly to assess risk management
- Develops, implements, documents and participates in performance improvement program
- Provides direct supervision through use of performance competency process and scheduled supervision
- Responsible and accountable for managing direct reports including: Preparation and presentation of performance evaluations, objective setting, compensation recommendations, training and development, disciplinary actions, selection interviews, and monitoring adherence to Company and department policies, procedures, and practices.
- Responsible for creating and supporting a positive, professional, team-oriented, harassment-free work environment by understanding and complying with the Company’s policies, by demonstrating the Company’s competencies, and being a role model for the Company Values.
- Other duties as assigned.
The CEO MUST have a strong background of leadership within the Mental Health Care and/or Behavioral Health Care fields. With a preference to those who have successfully grown and operated Residential Substance Abuse Treatment facilities.
- Masters Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess an understanding of the nature of the disease concept and recovery that has been demonstrated through progressively increased responsibilities in the healthcare industry.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a behavioral healthcare field.
- Minimum of 5 years in a supervisory role and demonstrated abilities to mentor and develop staff.
- Ability to read and interpret written information; write clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar. Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; and participates in meetings.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- If in personal recovery, a minimum of 5 years clean and sober.
Please contact us for more information on these roles.