Information Management Lead
- Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Winorac Engineering & Technical Services Limited is an indigenous company certified by the Federal Ministry of Labour and Productivity experienced in the recruitment and placement of candidates into contract positions in Oil & Gas Industries in Nigeria.
1) Manage all the IM activities (knowledge, data and document management) and the IM deliverables for the assigned Capital Projects (SSAGS) in SPDC and will ensure timely completion to the required quality standards and effective handover of the information to the Asset Operations teams.
2) Exercise information control in order to track delivery against plan / contractual obligations. Also manage information development, approval workflows, audit trail and finally, ensure compliance with regulatory standards, both from a global and where applicable, local perspective. "
1) Develop and maintain the Project IM Plan ensuring compliance with the relevant global standards and solutions e.g. DEP Engineering Information Specification (DEP EIS).
2) Provide IM input to the Project Execution Strategy (PES) and later to the Project Execution Plan (PEP). Develop and implement IM general guidelines and procedures for the owner’s project team, design / execution contractors and equipment vendors for the relevant ORS phase.
3) Produce and implement the Project Information Specification and the IM Discipline Delivery Plan.
4) Ensure that the IM requirements are included in the design / execution contracts through the contract-specific IM Scope of Work and Information Specification. Contribute to the Prequalification and ITT packages and to the evaluation of bids. Ensure that the IM requirements are implemented by contractors and that the compliance is tested regularly.
5) Facilitate provision of the document control services at all of the Capital Project’s locations including e.g. home office, engineering offices and construction sites.
6) Facilitate the data control process in the Capital Project and undertake a role of the ‘Data Coordinator’ (ref. the Group’s Data Control Procedure, EP 2005-5135).
7) Assist in the management of CMMS build. Develop a Handover Plan and facilitate the effective handover of the project information and any related tools between the major execution contractors (e.g. from individual EPCs to an EPcM), between the contractors and the owner’s project team and eventually, handover to the Operations team.
8) At each project phase undertake the IM-related mandatory value assurance activities for that phase as defined in the Project Controls and Assurance Plan (PCAP).
Maintain two-way communication with the Discipline Team in the Capital Projects IM/IT Delivery Vertical and provide feedback on the Project Standard / Guide 15, DEP EIS and other relevant documents, contributing to their continuous improvement.
The IM Delivery Lead is required to demonstrate visible leadership as well as personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment.
An understanding of Information Management in a major project context. Detailed knowledge of project drivers in the execute phase. Creative thinker a motivated self-starter with a track record of delivery. Applied knowledge of effective local content development.
Candidate must be a graduate in Engineering, Social Sciences, IM/IT or Library Science with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience in Engineering Project information management preferably in Oil & Gas design and construction organisation. Proven track record of maintaining information and document management systems.
Closing Date: 12th December, 2013