- Seattle, WA
WONGDOODY is the most awarded independent advertising agency on the West Coast. Founded in 1993 with offices in LA and Seattle, we are 100 people providing fully integrated capabilities for traditional, digital and social-media communications.
WONGDOODY Seattle is looking for a full-time, team-oriented, self-motivated Account Coordinator to assist with a fast-paced, marketing communications account. In this position, you’ll be behind a high volume of retail marketing-communications/collateral projects.
You’ll traffic the day-to-day operations of every print and video project for the client, from kick-off to delivery of final assets. Getting high-level schedules and project milestones from the Account Manager, ACs set to work scheduling kick-offs, internal reviews, etc. The ACs know exactly who should see a mechanical when, and they adeptly move every unit through Creative, Print Studio, Motion Studio, Translation, Proofreading, and Account Services. They maintain a living hot sheet for all deliverables and work closely with Producers to keep studios up-to-the minute with every job. Account Coordinators will have the opportunity to be trained on estimating out-of-scope projects, generating broad project schedules, and resourcing from each department as they develop their career path.
Why would this role be a good fit for you?
You are curious, thoughtful, and enthusiastic. You know, or think you might know, that the advertising industry could be a great fit for you. You want to learn how an agency works - from how our creative gets produced from start-to-finish, to how each person’s role plays a part in that process. You thrive on a fast-paced environment and you’re eager to learn.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Routing & approvals
- Scheduling meetings
- Maintaining schedules
- Maintaining hot sheets
- Creating job starters (opening jobs)
- Assisting with client billing/invoicing
- Four-year degree in advertising, marketing, communications or a related field
- Internship or work experience in account management, project management at an ad agency, design firm or marketing-related firm preferred
- Marketing communications, collateral and retail marketing experience preferred
- Excellent relationship-building and people skills, and an ability to develop a strong and trustworthy relationships with your team.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to maintain a positive attitude with team members and clients in stressful situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to carefully listen to and process input from client and internal team-members, and ability to question it to assure validity versus other alternatives
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.