Motion Graphics Designer
- Seattle, WA
WONGDOODY is the most awarded independent advertising agency on the West Coast. Founded in 1993 with offices in LA and Seattle, we are 100 people providing fully integrated capabilities for traditional, digital and social-media communications.
As a motion graphic designer, you will support our motion studio in executing high-volume graphics for all client platforms. The right candidate will have meticulous attention to detail and be highly proficient in After Effects project workflow, while bringing positivity and enthusiasm to a wide range of projects.
- High-volume versioning and typesetting adjustments for fast-paced digital retail videos, including quality control responsibilities across a variety of deliverables.
- Design and production of 2D and 3D graphics, kinetic type, animated supers, background treatments, transition elements, type design and font selection, intros, end tags, animated logos, color keying, rotoscoping and masking.
- Create and produce required graphic elements from script while maintaining client and agency brand standards; organize the graphic elements library, archive digital project files and troubleshoot MAC graphic systems issues, as required.
- 1 – 3 years experience
- High proficiency in After Effects (and popular plug-ins), Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- A strong eye for typography and layout design is essential
- Bachelor’s Degree in video production, graphic design, or related field
- Some post-production workflow experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Cinema4D preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills required.
- Demo reel required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.