Minimum Qualifications (Education/Certifications, Experience, Physical, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field such as MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, Science, mathematics, etc) or have a minimum of 8 years of specialized experience with designing or administering secure network architectures, identity and access management principles, applications security, encryption technologies, DNS, database and web applications
- 3-5 years technical experience and 5-10 years INFOSEC experience
- Must understand dynamic languages and development tools
- Knowledge of the ITIL v3 and C&A preferred
- Systems Engineering experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Should possess several of the following certifications: Security +, ITIL v3, CISSP, CISA, CSE, GCIH, GPEN, or GWAPT
- Active TS and ability to obtain SCI Clearance Level as required
- Must be willing to Travel (10-20%)
Desirable Qualifications (Education/Certifications, Experience, Physical, etc.)
- Good COTS integration development experience
Excellent creative problem-solving skills.
Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
Strong customer service orientation.
- Technical and testing certifications are a definite plus
- Experience with network administration and Oracle databases a plus.
- Development experience with Java and .NET in a Solaris and Windows environment desirable.
- Knowledge of Web 2.0, Windows, and Unix
- Experience with automated testing tools