- Charleston, IL
Wabash Valley Goodwill Industries mission is to help improve the quality of life for people with disabilities and other work place disadvantages through employment and other opportunities for personal growth.
We do this through a ten store retail network and a recycling operation.
Purpose of the Position:
To perform any combination of the following duties in the operation of a Wabash Valley Goodwill retail store.
Highlights of the Duties and Responsibilities of a Sales Associate:
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Assists donors, shoppers and customers when services are required.
- Keep our retail store full, clean and fresh with new product
- Ability to operate cash register
- Other job duties and tasks as assigned.
- **A full job description is available for review.**
Highlights of the QUALIFICATIONS for a Sales Associate:
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Can lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand on feet for long period of time.
- Able to reach with hands and arms.
Expressing interest through employment websites does not equal applying for any open position.
Must apply in person at 562 W. Lincoln Avenue, Charleston, Illinois.