Business to business (B2B) sales - Medical Device Sales Specialist
- Hartford, CT
Dynamic, outgoing individual able to develop strong rapport with clients
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills
Confident & competitive – success driven
- Experience with spinal cord stimulators and pain pumps, a plus, but not required
- Past B2B sales experience, with companies such as Ricoh, Paychex, Paycom, Yellowbook, or Konico Minolta.
These are STRICT qualifications ... (Please do not apply if you do not meet these requirements.)
- Bachelors Degree (GPA 2.5 cumulative)
- Can pass an extensive background check (Criminal, MVR, Credit, and Drug screen)
- This position supports the pain therapy groups in the areas of surgical coverage, follow-up, support, troubleshooting, customer service and education within a territory. In certain instances this person may be engaged in basic market development activities depending upon the needs of the assigned territory.
- Represents Neuromodulation during surgeries and implants by providing all necessary equipment and products required for the implant, demonstrates expertise in all aspects of implant, follow-up support and troubleshooting techniques (such as proper device selection, appropriate programming, correct implantation and testing of all device systems).
- Maintains current knowledge about assigned products and services as well as competitive products.
- For new and existing accounts, this position is able to proactively identify needs and teach a broader level of caregivers and account employees. This position educates and trains physicians, hospital personnel and office staff on technical matters relating to our products and therapies. This is achieved by coordinating: one on one sessions, in service education programs, seminars and/or outside symposiums.
- Assists district manager and in-house training department in education/training of new employees in the district (therapy consultants, clinical specialists, field clinical engineers, etc.).
• Schedule numerous appointments weekly to perform product presentations to specialist
• Scout new prospects to add value to client database through cold calling, foot canvassing, and online tools
• Meet required monthly and annual sales quota
- Experience in servicing medical personnel on product use
- Experience with a medical device company or pharmaceutical company, and clinical experience in a specialty area: physical therapy, surgical, registered nurse, neurology, neurosurgery, orthopedic, operating room, pain management, chiropractic, pain management or home health care.
- Ability to prioritize under pressure
- Preference will be given to local qualified candidates.
Expected: $150k first year