Direct Medical Device Sales Representative - Orthopedic - MUST LIVE IN LOS ANGELES
- Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking TOP performing sales representatives for an orthopedic medical sales position. The territory includes Long Beach, Torrence, Oxnard, Thousand Oaks, Los NAgeles, Santa Monica, and Santa Barbara. The countries included are Los Angeles, Ventura, and Santa Barbara. The ideal candidate will live within the territory.
As a Medical Sales Rep - Orthopedic you will meet sales goals in assigned territory by developing, implementing, and executing an integrated territory business plan encompassing key customer targets/clinics. Able to provide appropriately balanced subject matter expertise concerning information relative to Orthopedic products. Deliver brand-specific presentations to appropriate health care professionals based on business and customer needs. Effectively utilize and manage all Client-approved resources to drive orthopedic equipment and optimize return on investment while maintaining a strong foundation of ethics and integrity in a compliant environment.
Proactively sell and promote product to targeted physicians and healthcare professionals in assigned territory and develop an appropriate territory business plan to positively influence their prescribing habits. Manage territory budget to support sales and marketing activities. Develop programs to enhance territory sales and build business plans to meet goals. Seek and analyze information on competition, market and industry trends and discern how this could impact the business and adapt to changing conditions.
Leverage understanding of Product information to consult, influence and maintain customer relationships.Customize discussions with customers based on understanding the customer's practice and needs. Integrate and partner with colleagues and Client team counterparts to maximize appropriate territory activities and accomplish positive results for Client and the customer. These include Medical Science Liaisons, fellow sales reps, marketing personnel, and managed care account managers.
Actively participate in continuous learning and development programs, such as technical updates and professional skills enhancement.
- College Degree (Required)
- Must come from backgrounds listed above (no POD or Team based selling backgrounds)
- Documented success with stats, rankings, over quota achievements
- Consecutive and consistent years of over 100% to plan with Awards, Trips, etc
- Must have a clean driving record (Car Provided)
We are willing to accept individuals coming from these backgrounds ...
- Medical Sales / Device Sales with rankings (President's Club, etc.)
- Experience with BTB / B2B (Business to Business) - Ad Sales, Payroll, Yellow pages, Copier, Uniform, Telecom, etc.
- Medical Sales Device / Lab Reps / Nursing Backgrounds
- Hospital Reps selling Vaccine Reps / Immunization/Diagnostic
- Outside Sales reps in BTB (Must have 4-5 years in most recent role with top performance and rankings
- Seeking reps with 1, 3 or 4 positions max since college with most recent role 2-4 years
- Competitive Base Salary
- Yearly bonus structure and/or uncapped commissions
- Base increases with performance
- Car Expense Program
- Expense Account
- Lap Top, Mobile, etc
- Benefit Package
- Fantastic Advancement Opportunities