Accounts Payable Clerk
- Minneapolis, MN
Walker Methodist provides long term care, transitional care, rehabilitation services, senior day care and senior living communities in the metropolitan Twin Cities. Over 1000 employees live the Walker mission of "LIFE. And all the living that goes with it." The Walker core values of Respect, Imagination and Collaboration drive the high level of service Walker staff provide for its residents, their families, the community and their business partners.
The corporate offices for Walker Methodist are located at 3737 Bryant Avenue South in Minneapolis.
The Accounting Clerk is a member of the Finance Department team and focuses on the support of the accounts payable process for the entire Walker organization.
The position requires 20-24 hours per week and works with the Accounts Payable Specialist to ensure the accurate and timely coding and processing of payables.
- Accounts payable data entry for housing sites
- Vendor statement reconciliation and vendor invoice file maintenance
- Other miscellaneous duties, such as deposit data entry and tracking, bank deposit preparation and Excel worksheet maintenance, as assigned.
Qualified candidates will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent, some coursework in accounting preferred
- Three years or more of experience in performing basic accounting tasks, including accounts payable coding and data entry
- Proficiency in Great Plains accounting software and Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Experience working in a healthcare organization a plus.
Walker Methodist offers competitive pay and benefits.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer