Certified Nursing Assistants/Resident Assistants
- Lakeville, MN
Walker Methodist Highview Hills offers senior living with services, assisted living, memory care and care suites and is located in Lakeville.
Walker Methodist Highview Hills seeks part-time Resident Assistants to deliver hands-on personal care to meet each resident’s physical health and hygiene needs according to their individual care plan and under the direction of a nurse. The Resident Assistant will also perform specialized procedures including medication administration, medication reminders, accurate vital signs, simple wound care dressing and catheter care.
Part-time work hours in Assisted Living: 7:00 am to 3:00 pm, 8:00 am to 2:00 pm, 7:00 am to 1:00 pm and 4:00 to 10:00 pm, including every other weekend.
Part-time works hours in Care Suites: 3:00 to 11:00 pm and 11:00 pm to 7:00 am, including every other weekend.
Part-time work hours in Memory Care: 7:00 am to 3:00 pm, 3:00 to 11:00 pm and 3:00 to 9:00 pm, including every other weekend.
- Certified as a Nursing Assistant in Minnesota and be in good standing
- Available to work every other weekend
- Previous experience in acute care or long-term care preferred
- Previous experience in medication administration
- Basic computer skills with experience or ability to learn electronic health record (EHR) systems
- High-school diploma or GED
- Sensitivity to resident needs and the ability to build positive relationships
- Role model of the highest quality of customer service
- Ability to embrace our values of respect, imagination and collaboration
Walker Methodist Highview Hills offers competitive pay and benefits.
Apply on-line via http://www.walkermethodist.org/about-us/jobs.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer