Nursing Assistant/Resident Assistant
- Edina, MN
Walker Methodist Care Suites provides 72 apartments offering expert care and services to residents as well as respite and transitional care. We serve individuals who need higher levels of assisted living and we are specifically designed to provide around-the-clock continuous care for both short-term rehabilitative stays and long-term residents.
Walker Methodist is a non-profit, Minnesota-owned provider of senior living and health care communities in the metropolitan Twin Cities. We have been serving seniors since 1945. We seek a dedicated, experienced Nursing Assistants/Resident Assistants for Walker Methodist Care Suites, our community located in Edina.
Open shifts include full-time nights and part-time all shifts.
To be considered for this position, you must meet ALL of the following requirements:
- At least one year experience in a long-term care or assisted living environment
- Certified as a Nursing Assistant and in good standing with the Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry
- Available to work every other weekend and alternating holidays
- Strong skills in effectively caring for residents in a calm, respectful and patient manner
- Role model of customer service with the ability to build and maintain relationships with a diverse set of customers
- Ability to embrace our values of respect, imagination and collaboration
Walker Methodist Care Suites offers competitive salaries and benefits.
Resumes to Mary Luczak, Human Resources, email@example.com.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer