Director of Environmental Services
- West St. Paul, MN
Walker Methodist Westwood Ridge in West St. Paul has undergone a major expansion in its site and services and the resulting campus is providing a broader range of clinical and holistic services to the community. Westwood Ridge offers senior living with services to 127 customers and a new 37-bed transitional care and rehabilitation center, 24 memory care apartments and 10 care suites.
Walker Methodist Westwood Ridge seeks an experienced Director of Environmental Services. The Director of Environmental Services is a hands-on director responsible for leading the maintenance and housekeeping staff in maintaining the cleanliness, repair, security and safety of the building and grounds as well as managing the department budget and inventory of all equipment and supplies.
Hours are Monday through Friday with on-call and emergency response duties. 80% hands-on and 20% administrative work.
- Five years of experience in physical plant maintenance, preferably in senior housing or long-term care facility
- Progressive leadership experience including at least two years of directing staff, team-building, performance evaluations and conflict resolution
- Role model of the highest quality of customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2nd Class C Minnesota State Boiler Operator's license
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems, electrical/plumbing repairs, janitorial/housekeeping equipment, drywall and sheet rock products
- Ability to interpret building schematics and blueprints
- Ability to embrace our values of respect, imagination and collaboration
Walker Methodist Westwood Ridge offers competitive salaries and benefits.
Please send resume to Mary Luczak, Human Resources, email@example.com.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer