- Lakeville, MN
Walker Methodist Highview
Hills is a 150-unit senior housing community offering senior living with
services, assisted living, memory care and care suites.
The Registered Nurse is the only nurse working the evening shift and is responsible for evaluating and assessing potential and current residents' medical conditions and functional needs for services as well as supervising the Resident Assistants.
Work hours are 3:00 to 11:30 pm, eight days per pay period, including every other weekend.
- Role model of the highest quality of customer service
- Ability to embrace our values of respect, imagination and collaboration
- Sensitivity to resident needs and the ability to build positive relationships with them and their families in the transition between settings
- Associate or Bachelor's degree from an accredited school nursing
- Two years of experience successfully directing staff, team building, performance evaluations and conflict resolution in an acute, sub-acute or skilled nursing setting. No new grads, please!
- Current Minnesota RN license and BLS certification
- Basic computer skills with experience or ability to learn electronic health record (EHR) systems
- Working knowledge of state rules, regulations and compliance requirements as it relates to assisted living
Walker Methodist Highview Hills offers competitive salaries and benefits.
Please send resume to Mary Luczak, Human Resources, email@example.com.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer