The Housing Director for Walker Methodist Care Suites is responsible for the financial success and business operations of the facility and provides leadership, guidance and supervision to the staff of all departments. This position is responsible for the legal and regulatory compliance of the facility. The Housing Director works collaboratively with corporate staff to develop and implement strategic plans to make the site successful.
Leading by example, the Housing Director ensures that the Walker mission of LIFE. And all the living that goes with it. drives all activity at the site and that our core values of Respect, Imagination and Collaboration are evident in the service we provide to each and every resident and family member, as well as in our community and team interactions.
The Housing Director:
- Sets expectations aligned to the strategic goals and vision of the site
- Cultivates professional strategic and tactical relationships with internal and external customers
- Develops and leads a high-performing team
- Communicates in an effective, professional manner, both orally and in writing, with all levels and to all audiences
- Demonstrates the management skills required to coordinate and oversee the facility, its services, staff and priorities
- Demonstrate knowledge in the field of gerontology and the ability to apply that knowledge with the appropriate sensitivity to Walker's customers.