- Edina, MN
Walker Methodist Care Suites provides 72 apartments offering expert care and services to residents as well as respite and transitional care. We serve individuals who need higher levels of assisted living and we are specifically designed to provide around-the-clock continuous care for both short-term rehabilitative stays and long-term residents.
We seek a dedicated, experienced Director of Environmental Services to work at Walker Methodist Care Suites. The Maintenance Director is solely responsible for the maintenance, repair and security of the building and grounds. They will maintain the department budget and inventory of all equipment and supplies as well as supervise housekeeping staff.
Monday through Friday with on-call and emergency response duties. 90% hands-on and 10% administrative work.
- Five years experience in building and grounds maintenance as well as two years experience in supervising staff
- Working knowledge of: electrical, plumbing and mechanical repairs and janitorial/housekeeping equipment, products and supplies
- Special "C" Minnesota State Boiler Operator's license
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize, organize, problem solve and meet deadlines and goals
- Deal with emergencies calmly and effectively communicate with residents, families and staff
- Able to work independently, be organized and attend to detail
- Ability to embrace our values of respect, imagination and collaboration
Walker Methodist Care Suites offers competitive salaries and benefits.
Resumes to Mary Luczak, Human Resources, email@example.com.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer