Culinary (various levels of Cook positions available)
- Lake Buena Vista, FL
A recipient of the prestigious Meetings & Conventions Hall of Fame Award and the Top 100 companies for working families, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort is a nationally respected and recognized leader in the convention resort arena. Ideally located in the heart of the Walt Disney World, the resort offers 2,265 guest rooms and over 329,000 square feet of meeting and convention/exhibit space. Experience our exclusive Disney Differences, sophisticated guest rooms featuring Westin Heavenly Beds®, the luxurious Mandara Spa and 17 world-class restaurants and lounges.
In the heart of the Walt Disney World® Resort, the award-winning Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort is your gateway to Central Florida’s greatest theme parks and attractions. Voted one of the “Top 100 Companies for Working Families”, we offer our employees a large assortment of benefits, discounts, and on-site conveniences. Enjoy a complimentary meal during your shift, free dry-cleaned uniforms, tuition reimbursement, training classes, Starwood hotel discounts, and much more.
As a member of the Culinary team, your duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide a supreme dining experience to our guests by preparing high quality meals.
- Ensure that our guests will always enjoy exceptional dining experiences. Cleanliness of the food service area and equipment is top priority in this position.
- Maintain a safe work environment and proper food and supply storage. This position can be a great entrance into other food and beverage roles.
- Able to physically handle knives, pots, mirrors, or other display items as well as grasp, lift and carry same from shelves and otherwise transport up to 50 pounds to every area of the kitchen
- Must be innovative, creative, detail-oriented, and a multi-tasker with good oral communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- In addition, you must demonstrate an ability to use and handle various kitchen machinery including slicers, buffalo chopper, grinders, mixers, and other kitchen related equipment
- Minimum of 2 years experience required