Top Secret WEBMASTER
- San Antonio, TX, USA, San Antonio, TX
At Webhead you have the opportunity to make an impact. We are a leading technology integrator providing multi-disciplined software and systems engineering and advanced IT services to the U.S. federal, state, local, and commercial clients. You will be an essential part of our team that serves our clients and communities. For 20 years, we have achieved this with dedicated hard work and commitment from every team member. Webhead: A Great Place to Advance Careers. Be the Next Great Hire for a Company with Employees Coast to Coast.
Contingent upon contract award:
Top Secret Webmaster will develop and maintains multiple dynamic websites on multiple networks at different classification levels for the dissemination of IO related products to Combatant Commands as well as administrative and personnel information.
Maintains additional webpages on third party sites such as the Joint Staff portal, Intelink Intellipedia, and others as required
• Coordinate with JIOWC staff for requirements for website design and development in a distributed web environment. Create new web sites and new sub-sites as required for logical organization of content.
• Create templates, custom scripts, and style sheets to implement a consistent look and feel to all JIOWC web sites and sub-sites
• Document scripts developed for use with the Web
• Update, as required, the Web architecture in the form of a Site Layout and develop a Web Content Management Plan
• Coordinate with the database administrator to create and tune databases
• Develop and implement web site maintenance procedures
• Coordinate with the Network Administration personnel on website security controls
• Monitor web server traffic, performance, and tune websites
• Design and develop web based graphics
• Assist with certification and accreditation documentation
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in in the development, maintenance, and management of websites and web-based collaboration tools (e.g. SharePoint)
• Demonstrated baseline certification of IAT Level 1 per DoD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program, Incorporating Change 3, January 24, 2012
• Knowledge of and experience in Microsoft operating systems, a wide range of standard office automation products (e.g. Microsoft Office), and web browser applications (e.g. Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, et al.) such that no special training is required and the employee should be very comfortable working with those based on past experience and would be a good candidate to mentor other users requesting assistance.
• 3 years’ experience with the following
Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, and Captivate.
Microsoft SharePoint Server
Adobe Coldfusion Application server.
Web server software (e.g. Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) web server)
CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
Clearance Level Must have a Current/Active TOP SECRET and be eligible for SCI
Travel: May require some travel based upon business objectives and goals
Shift: Day Job
Job: Information Technology - Software
Physical Requirements: This position primarily consists of working indoors in an office environment. In the course of the employees duties he/she may travel to customer sites to perform essential job duties. Essential functions: The employee may be required to: sit, walk, or stand for extended periods, talk and hear with the ability to communicate, detect, converse with, discern, convey, express oneself, exchange information, to use the hands and fingers to operate, activate, use, prepare, inspect, place, or position, and see to detect, determine, perceive, identify, recognize, judge, observe, inspect, estimate, and assess.
Non-Disclosure Agreement: This policy is stated in the Employee Handbook, which will be supplied during the first month of employment. All employees of Webhead will be required to sign and adhere to this agreement.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list.
Webhead is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V