Paid Search Manager
- Mt Laurel, NJ
WebiMax was founded in 2008 as a small start-up with just 4 employees. Since then we have grown to a team of 150 personnel! Being the international leader in search engine marketing takes more than strategic planning from our Management Team. WebiMax's success is due, in large part, to the highly talented and skilled employees that execute the day-to-day tasks.
As fast as we are growing, we require dedicated and motivated candidates to fill our job openings in SEO, Paid Search and Social Media. Whether you're an industry veteran with years of experience or a recent college graduate who possesses the intelligence, energy and motivation to join a winning team, career development at WebiMax is a win-win. WebiMax was selected as a Best Places to Work 2011 recipient by the Philadelphia Business Journal and has been recognized in other media as promoting a healthy and thriving work environment.
The Paid Search Manager will be responsible for creating, maintaining and optimizing paid search campaigns across all major engines for our clients.
- Keyword Research
- Ad Creation & Testing
- Quality Score Improvements
- Bid Management
- Conversion Optimization & Tracking
- Managing the design and creation of dedicated landing pages
- Setting up and maintaining banner campaigns and liaising with internal design teams
- Compiling weekly and monthly pay per click performance reports
- Setting up split tests and managing split testing software
- Managing automated bid management tools
- Maintain strong internal relationships with all internal and external customers
- Reporting and analysis on different performance metrics
- Coordinating production of web element for the websites
- Research and project management
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in Pay-Per-Click Advertising
- 3+ years of client services experience managing accounts in Search Marketing.
- Social marketing experience is a plus.
- Proven history of self-direction, creativity, and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be highly organized and analytical
- Background implementing direct response campaigns, conversion metrics
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience presenting in front of teams and/or clients
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
Additional Qualifying Criteria:
• Must be Google AdWords Certified
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
Pay: $30,000 - $50,000 per year plus commission
Employee Type: Full-Time
Manages Others: No
Experience: At least 3 year(s)