- Mt Laurel, NJ
WebiMax was founded in 2008 as a small start-up with just 4 employees. Since then we have grown to a team of 150 personnel! Being the international leader in search engine marketing takes more than strategic planning from our Management Team. WebiMax's success is due, in large part, to the highly talented and skilled employees that execute the day-to-day tasks.
As fast as we are growing, we require dedicated and motivated candidates to fill our job openings in SEO, PPC and Social Media. Whether you're an industry veteran with years of experience or a recent college graduate who possesses the intelligence, energy and motivation to join a winning team, career development at WebiMax is a win-win. WebiMax was selected as a Best Places to Work 2011 recipient by the Philadelphia Business Journal and has been recognized in other media as promoting a healthy and thriving work environment.
The Administrative Assistant encompasses two main functions: First being the receptionist of the office, second being the assistant to executive level management.
The individual in this role needs to have a professional presence. They should be well spoken, courteous, extremely organized and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Answer telephone, transfer calls and greet visitors
- Give general information in response to inquiries
- Deliver oral and written messages to team members
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Operate office equipment such as copier, fax machine, etc.
- Manage entire office supply order through WB Mason and Honor Vending
- Review and verify invoices received from vendors
- Maintain conference room online calendar and email inbox
- Set up WebEx Meetings & Webinars
- Manage front desk coverage for lunch/days off
- Assist Accounting Department with various tasks when needed
- Routine printing and sorting of documents and proposals
- Additional tasks assigned by Executive Level Management
- Knowledge of office telephone etiquette
- Computer and internet experience a must
- Excel report creation (understanding of basic Excel formulas a plus)
- Professional presence
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Skill in reading, spelling and simple arithmetic
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Skill in basic filing and record keeping
- Confidentiality with all executive level work
- Dependable to report to work on time
Full time position (M-F)
Compensation range starting at $11.00/hour- Based on Experience