SEO Content Writer
- Camden, NJ
WebiMax was founded in 2008 as a small start-up Internet marketing firm. The core principle that the company was built on was to truly help our clients grow their businesses by working with them more as a strategic partner than merely an outsourced vendor. Following this core principle, WebiMax has continued to learn and refine our process as the industry evolves. Along the way we developed advanced quality control and reporting, internal continuing education for our staff and a cutting edge content development and marketing team.
With over 100 dedicated employees, WebiMax has among the largest pool of Internet marketing professionals you will find at an agency. The WebiMax team brings years of Internet marketing experience and proven results to help our clients succeed online. WebiMax prides itself on its Customer First Approach in communicating and educating our clients on best practices for SEO and Internet marketing.
WebiMax's success is due, in large part, to the highly talented and skilled employees that execute the day-to-day tasks. As fast as we are growing, we require dedicated and motivated candidates to join our team in SEO, Paid Search, Social Media, and Sales. WebiMax was selected as a Best Places to Work 2011 recipient by the Philadelphia Business Journal and has been recognized in other media as promoting a healthy and thriving work environment. Whether you're an industry veteran with years of experience or a recent college graduate who possesses the intelligence, energy and motivation to join a winning team, career development at WebiMax is a win-win.
The Content Writer is "the voice" of our clients by writing web copy that aligns with their branding and other marketing efforts.
Core responsibilities include the following:
- Implementing various elements of a client's content marketing strategy as instructed by Project Managers
- Optimizing current copy on a client's website (page titles, meta descriptions, h1s, alts, anchor text, etc.)
- Writing new SEO-friendly copy for pages on a client's website
- Blog writing and posting
- Press release writing (as well as other forms of PR--media pitches, articles, etc.)
- Infographic creation and promotion
- Slideshare creation
- Video Transcriptions
- Participating in client calls during campaign kick-off and as necessary thereafter
- Researching trending topics within a variety of industries
- Other duties as assigned
Content Writers must have demonstrated writing experience, professional and/or academic. They have experience writing for a web-based audience as well as a working knowledge of search engine optimization best practices and how they apply to content marketing.
Further requirements include the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A working knowledge of SEO and how it applies to content marketing
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Creativity & resourcefulness
- Extreme attention to detail
- The ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines
- Flexibility to evolve strategies quickly & effectively
- Experience in Wordpress and Blogger (preferred)
- Schedule is full time (Monday-Friday)
- Competitive salary and benefit plan are available