- Mt Laurel, NJ
WebiMax was founded in 2008 as a small start-up Internet marketing firm. The core principle that the company was built on was to truly help our clients grow their businesses by working with them more as a strategic partner than merely an outsourced vendor. Following this core principle, WebiMax has continued to learn and refine our process as the industry evolves. Along the way we developed advanced quality control and reporting, internal continuing education for our staff and a cutting edge content development and marketing team.
With over 100 dedicated employees, WebiMax has among the largest pool of Internet marketing professionals you will find at an agency. The WebiMax team brings years of Internet marketing experience and proven results to help our clients succeed online. WebiMax prides itself on its Customer First Approach in communicating and educating our clients on best practices for SEO and Internet marketing.
WebiMax's success is due, in large part, to the highly talented and skilled employees that execute the day-to-day tasks. As fast as we are growing, we require dedicated and motivated candidates to join our team in SEO, Paid Search, Social Media, and Sales. WebiMax was selected as a Best Places to Work 2011 recipient by the Philadelphia Business Journal and has been recognized in other media as promoting a healthy and thriving work environment. Whether you're an industry veteran with years of experience or a recent college graduate who possesses the intelligence, energy and motivation to join a winning team, career development at WebiMax is a win-win.
WebiMax is currently looking for a personable and driven individual to fill our Sales Representative position.
The Sales Representative supports our Business Development Team. They are responsible for contacting potential clients and generating new leads for services. The Outbound Sales Representative will reach potential clients via phone to learn about their current online marketing strategy and explain how WebiMax can partner with them to reach their goals.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Place calls to solicit customers (cold calling)
- Introduce new services to potential customers and initiate the sale of the service
- Obtain pertinent information from potential clients in order to qualify their need for service(s)
- Schedule appointment for potential client to meet with Online Marketing Specialist
- Act as the key communication liaison between potential client and the WebiMax Business Development Team
- Maintain a database of potential clients
Ideal candidates should possess the following skills/qualities:
- Previous experience with cold calling and effective customer prospecting is an advantage
- Must have a strong work ethic and be motivated to achieve sales quotas
- Ability to deliver high standards of customer service
- Professional communication both verbal and written
- Personable and positive attitude
- Diligent follow-up skills
- Experience with customer relationship management software and proficiency with basic computer applications
- General knowledge of SEO and the Internet marketing industry is a plus
- Schedule is full time (Monday-Friday)
- Competitive salary, commission, and benefit plan are available