Social Media Marketer
- Camden, NJ
WebiMax was founded in 2008 as a small start-up Internet marketing firm. The core principle that the company was built on was to truly help our clients grow their businesses by working with them more as a strategic partner than merely an outsourced vendor. Following this core principle, WebiMax has continued to learn and refine our process as the industry evolves. Along the way we developed advanced quality control and reporting, internal continuing education for our staff and a cutting edge content development and marketing team.
With over 100 dedicated employees, WebiMax has among the largest pool of Internet marketing professionals you will find at an agency. The WebiMax team brings years of Internet marketing experience and proven results to help our clients succeed online. WebiMax prides itself on its Customer First Approach in communicating and educating our clients on best practices for SEO and Internet marketing.
WebiMax's success is due, in large part, to the highly talented and skilled employees that execute the day-to-day tasks. As fast as we are growing, we require dedicated and motivated candidates to join our team in SEO, Paid Search, Social Media, and Sales. WebiMax was selected as a Best Places to Work 2011 recipient by the Philadelphia Business Journal and has been recognized in other media as promoting a healthy and thriving work environment. Whether you're an industry veteran with years of experience or a recent college graduate who possesses the intelligence, energy and motivation to join a winning team, career development at WebiMax is a win-win.
Social Media Marketer’s act as the frontline brand manager for our clients by integrating with customers and fans on various platforms.
- Implementing social media strategies as instructed by Project Managers
- Creating well-branded social media profiles for clients
- Optimizing profiles for SEO value & user-friendliness
- Using an array of social media tools for researching & monitoring conversations
- Regularly managing clients’ social media profiles & building an active audience
- Writing & scheduling posts on all channels for maximum effectiveness
- Running monthly social media reports for PMs to present to clients
- Participating in client calls during campaign kick-off and as necessary thereafter
- Identifying social trends, implementing new tactics, and measuring results
- Creating custom images with Photoshop
- Other duties as assigned
The most important requirement of this job is to have demonstrated social media experience. This includes actively participating in a wide variety of social media activities including blogging, community development, and implementing new strategies to maximize the performance of clients’ campaigns.
Further requirements include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in all social channels
- Creativity & resourcefulness
- Networking and relationship building skills
- The ability to multitask and manage time well
- Flexibility to evolve strategies quickly & effectively
- The capacity to identify social trends & implement them
- The ability to report results and analyze the effectiveness of social media initiatives
Full Time position (M-F)
Compensation based on experience