Paid Search Associate
- Mt Laurel, NJ
WebiMax was founded in 2008 as a small start-up Internet marketing firm. The core principle that the company was built on was to truly help our clients grow their businesses by working with them more as a strategic partner than merely an outsourced vendor. Following this core principle, WebiMax has continued to learn and refine our process as the industry evolves. Along the way we developed advanced quality control and reporting, internal continuing education for our staff and a cutting edge content development and marketing team.
With over 100 dedicated employees, WebiMax has among the largest pool of Internet marketing professionals you will find at an agency. The WebiMax team brings years of Internet marketing experience and proven results to help our clients succeed online. WebiMax prides itself on its Customer First Approach in communicating and educating our clients on best practices for SEO and Internet marketing.
WebiMax's success is due, in large part, to the highly talented and skilled employees that execute the day-to-day tasks. As fast as we are growing, we require dedicated and motivated candidates to join our team in SEO, Paid Search, Social Media, and Sales. WebiMax was selected as a Best Places to Work 2011 recipient by the Philadelphia Business Journal and has been recognized in other media as promoting a healthy and thriving work environment. Whether you're an industry veteran with years of experience or a recent college graduate who possesses the intelligence, energy and motivation to join a winning team, career development at WebiMax is a win-win.
As a Paid Search Associate, you will act as the foundation of the paid search team from conducting research, generating/analyzing reports and basic administrative tasks within the department.
- Keyword Research
- Ad Creation & Testing
- Organize tasks for the Paid Search managers
- Conduct account analysis with insightful recommendations
- Complete audits and shell strategies for new clients
- Maintain quality control of campaigns
- Complete administrative tasks for the department
- Generate weekly and monthly campaign reports
- Researching trending topics within a variety of industries
- Other account related duties
Qualified candidates must demonstrate excellent organizational skills with the ability to think analytically. Ideally, the candidate will have an education in marketing/advertising with some training on the interactive mediums.
Further qualifications include:
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Sound analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of interactive marketing
- Extreme attention to detail
- Flexibility to evolve strategies quickly & effectively
- Schedule is full time (Monday-Friday)
- Competitive salary, commission, and benefit plan are available